IZU HAS GIVEN UP

..........
————————-
Todoroki's pov

I open the door but something gets in my way.

"You need to calm down, problem child" I look up and see Aizawa looking down at me. His hair is up so I can't use my quirk. At least I feel less like I'm about to roast one side of the room alive while freezing the others.

"Sensei"I say through my teeth.

"Go sit down before you do something you regret, I have some news for you" he grabs me by my shoulders and forces me back to my spot.

"Now kids, about Midoriya, his brain scans got back"

"And?!" I shout a little louder than intended. We need to know what's going on and we need to know now.

"Icy hot calm down" bakugou says.

"Look who's talking!"

'Both of you shut up! Now, sensei, continue please" did iida really just tell us to shut up?!

"The first half of the scan showed about the same thing you would expect to see from a coma patient, nothing unexpected but at exactly 1:00 his brain starting to change, no one could explain it so when we compared it to other people's brain waves we found that his brain was acting just like patients on death row" I feel my heart drop. He thinks he's about to die? But they want his quirk don't they? Why would they kill him?

"On a happier note his quirk seems to be intact, so when he wakes up, and he will wake up he'll be able to use his quirk like normal, broken bones and all" he laughs. Aizawa is in denial. Izu has given up. He never gives up ever.

"I have to go do damage control for you lousy kids again see you all later" Aizawa says as he walks off. He's doing the same thing we are, finding distractions. Keeping his mind off the fact that someone we all love is going to die. Someone I love is going to...die?

"Todoroki?" Yamomo askes.

"Yeah?" I look up at her and the rest of my classmates.

"Y-you're crying" I bring my hand up against my cheek and it is indeed wet.

"Oh, I guess I am, sorry"

"Can you guys step out for a second? I want to talk to Half n' Half," bakugou says, surprising everyone. The bakusquad looks like the world just exploded around them.

"Y-yeah sure guys lets go" iida says while standing up. The rest of them follow him out. Leaving me, Kirishima, and bakugou alone.

"What do you need?" I ask.

"There's a new video, it just got posted about two minutes ago, what do you want to do?" He asks softly.

"It's titled final log" final? 

"It could be a video of him-"

"No, it isn't, it's a will" I cut bakugou off.

"The director maybe cruel but Izu wouldn't let him go that far"

"So do you want to watch?" Kiri askes.

"Yeah but the whole class should, that's what he probably wants"

"It's up to you Icy hot"

"Yeah let's call them back in we can hook it up to the tv so everyone can see, don't call Inko here though, just in case" we can't take any risks. Almight and Inko can't be here if this is a video of him dying it would destroy them.

"GET IN HERE YOU SHITY EXTRAS" he yells. Everyone walks back in slowly, gauging our reactions and emotions. Uraraka, tsu, Iida and Denki look like they were just crying.

"Ok I'll only say this once SO PAY ATTENTION AND SO CRYING LIKE BABIES I MEAN YOU PIKACHU!!!!!" Bakugou yells.

"A new video was uploaded while Aizawa was here, it's called final log meaning it's the last video that we're gonna get, it might be a will, or it might be a video of the nerd...well you know...so feel free to leave if you want" no one makes any movements to the doors. Bakugou hands the laptop off to yamomo who hooks it up to the TV.

"Ready guys?" She askes. No

"Sure"

——————————-
......

Word count 688

-writer