AND SOMEONE GET ME SOME KATSUDON!!!!!!!

...........
——————————-
Todoroki's pov

I grab the handle of the door and prepare myself. I slowly open the door and look inside. Sitting there on a hospital bed looking out the window is my izuku. Wide eyed and awake.

"Izu?" I ask. Is it really him?

"Hiya Sho" he giggles. I feel my knees go weak. I stumble over to my green haired boy and fall into his arms.

"Careful, I'm not sure I can handle a person's weight on me right now" he says softly.

"I might pass out again on you sorry" he giggles. Ghgkjgkjhkjhkjhkjhkjhjhkjhkjhkjhkj hkjhkjhkjhk that giggle. I missed him so much.

"Don't you dare go back to sleep" I cry.

"Sho, please don't cry then I'm going to cry and that would be sad" he says, his voice cracking.

"I can't help it, I missed you" I hold him tighter and cry into his shoulder. I feel his arms weakly wrap around me and pull me closer to him.

"I'm never leaving again, I promise" I feel his hands run through my hair.

"Your part is messed up" he mumbles.

"Not the time Izu"

"Sorry" we both hold each other tightly for who knows how long.

"Hey Sho?" I hum in response.

"I think the others are watching" I choke on breath.

"Those idiots"

"Ignore them it's fine" he mumbles against my neck. His breathing slows down significantly causing me to panic.

"What's wrong?!" I ask urgently. He doesn't give me any response

"Izu?!"

"He's fine just asleep" no no no no not again. The director appears in front of me and I clutch Izu even tighter.

"Damn it you brat"

"He'll wake up in 5 minutes and I'll be gone by then, the rest of you can come out by the way"

"WHY YOU LITTLE BRAT I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL BLOW YOUR FACE OFF AND BEAT YOU WITH IT!!!" Bakugou yells while being restrained by Kirishima. Who looks like he's debating letting bakugou have his way with the brat. I don't think anyone would stop him...

"Bakugou, wait he can still control Kiri!" Mina pleads.

"No I can't, I lied I only have 4 shots at it per person" this bitc-

"I'LL KILL YOU" Bakugou, yells.

"But you won't because you want to be a hero and heroes save people" the director looks down at Izuku.

"He was a good friend but I think it's time to move on," the director disappears as quickly as he came.

"What just happened?" Kirishima askes.

"I think both the league and us got played by a 12 year old kid"the director pops up next to Bakugou who tries to bite him.

"Like the cheap kazoos you are, ok bye" Then he's gone again.

""What the fuck!?!?!" Bakugou screams.

"Can all of you shut up I'm exhausted and want cuddles!" Izuku yells. How does he have that in him?,

"DEKUUUUUUUU"

"Kacchan" izuku sticks his tongue out at the angry blonde.

"You stupid nerd I'll kill you for all that sappy shit you pulled"

"You made bakugou cry" I whisper.

"Awww you do care" he jumps slightly.

"Wait?" He starts.

"Bakugou katsuki" he says angrily.

"Oh shit" bakugou says while backing away.

"Did you shoot me?!?!"

"Ahh sorry deku" does this work? Is the Bakugou katsuki scared of Midoriya izuku just because he called him by his name?!

"As much as it seems like I've slept fine I haven't slept for the equivalent of 14 years I'm also really hungry so if you want to live GET OUT OF HERE AND LET ME CUDDLE WITH MY BOYFRIEND!!!!!!" Note to self: Izu is scary when mad.

"Yes sir sorry sir" the others say as they run away.

"AND SOMEONE GET ME SOME KATSUDON!!!!!!!"

"And soba please" I say while giving him puppy dog eyes. The evil demon nurse completely forgot about my food...and the others I guess but M Y S O B A

"AND COLD SOBA"

"Thank you"

Bakugou's pov

.........

Did I just get yelled at by deku

.........

ANYWAYS!

after we gave deku and the icy hot basterd their food we were sitting in the hallway of the hospital and waiting for almight and auntie Inko to get here when I felt a sharp tug on my ear.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I get ready to blow the person who just signed a waiver that makes it ok for me to murder them then I see that it's my idiot.

"You told Midoriya to kill himself, you ass" he says. Oh,,,,fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

"Yeah...." the other extras are watching us as I get chewed out by Kirishima.

"You dumbass, asshole no good jerkface, cute but still jerky, idiot I'm gonna kick your ass" I'm so fucking dead. The extras in my squad start to snicker and I shoot them death looks causing Kirishima to smack me on the head.

"Babe calm down you just jumped off a roof" I beg.

"Dont fucking 'babe' me you jerkymcjerkface" ........what?

"Ok, ok please don't hit me you're gonna pull my stitches" at this point all of the extras are laughing at me. I'm gonna commit a murder i swear to god.

"Fuck you!" I look over at pickachu and see that he has his phone out and is recording. Remind me to murder him later...

"oh my god your such a dummy I can't even believe this, my katsuki was a bully sure you have anger issues but this, Jesus fucking Christ, oh my god, I'm gonna pass out I'm dizzy now"

"Kiri-"he takes a deep breath then continues.

"You fucking idiot oh my god what am I gonna do with you I swear to god I'm gonna beat your ass does anyone else want to beat his ass?" He says as he turns to the extras. Who all give him very enthusiastic yes's along with a few 'Hell Yes's' murder is looking like a good option right about now

"Ok here the deal, once your healed we are all gonna hit you five times each person with or without quirks and you can't fight back or get anyone back for it later" this fucking jackass..

"Fine" if it means I don't get yelled at or cast out because of what I did it's fine.

"Good now, we both are going to go downstairs and get checked out because I think I'm gonna pass out"

——————————-
..............

Word count 1075
-Writer