I LIVED

Song: I lived- one republic
.................
————————
3rd pov

Shoto Todoroki and the others prepare themselves for the worst as Yamomo presses play.

The screen opens up with young Izuku Midoriya standing in a black void.

"H-hi guys so this is probably my last video, because I'm dying, the league put in a contingency in case the director decided to go against them, they put a bomb in my head that is going to explode 15 minutes within activation, the only reason I'm able to tell you time is because it's already been activated, you can't perform the surgery in less than 15 minutes, so I'm basically dead already." He says.

"What's the time stamp ponytail?" Bakugou askes.

"15 minutes on the dot" she says with wide eyes.

"S-so he should already be"

"Why didn't we get the news though?" Jiro asks.

"The director suggested I send you all a message but I still have more to say before that. Kacchan, talk to almight, see if there is any time for the transfer, I want you to have it, I trust you" he takes a deep breath.

Me? Bakugou thinks to himself but why?

"Sho, I'm gonna keep it brief because i don't want you to cry so I'll just say this, I love you"

"Love you too" todoroki mumbles causing a few people to choke on sobs.

"If any of you start crying during this I'll personally come and haught you weenies!!" Izuku says while pouting causing a small chuckle to escape bakugou katsuki.

"Anyway here we go" he holds his hands out and a small guitar appears in them.

"It only took about 5,110 days for me to learn but I did" he laughs.

"Dear class 1-A"

[DEKU]
Hope when you take that jump
you don't fear the fall
Hope when the water rises
you built a wall

"He's singing" todoroki says breathlessly. Sure he's sang in front of me before but now it's so raw and emotional it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen todoroki thinks to himself.

Hope when the crowd screams out
it's screaming your name
Hope if everybody runs
you choose to stay

"Does he want us to cry or not?!" Bakugou yells. Stupid nerd he thinks as he whips his face clean of tears.

Hope that you fall in love
and it hurts so bad
The only way you can know
is give it all you have
And I hope that you don't suffer
but take the pain

Hope when the moment comes
you'll say...

I, I did it all
I, I did it all
I owned every second
that this world could give
I saw so many places
the things that I did
With every broken bone

Uraraka and iida laugh at this line causing those around them to laugh as well.

I swear I lived

Hope that you spend your days
but they all add up
And when that sun goes down
hope you raise your cup

"We're all underage though?" Iida mumbles up his breath.

Izuku stops playing for a second.

"Iida, cup of water don't worry" he says while laughing then he resumes. Iida's eyes start to well up with tears.

Oh, I wish that I could witness
all your joy and all your pain
But until my moment comes
I'll say...

"Iida stop crying or I'll hit you" uraraka says through her own tears.