.......MY BAD

.....
——————————
"TODOROKIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!" Yay Denki is here!!!!!

"What the fuck was that"

"I HEARD A INNOCENT CHILD SWEAR WHERE ARE THEY"  a booming voice shouts from the back of the room. I guess Iida is awake.

"Don't curse!" Todoroki says, taken aback.

"Denki I will kill you!"

"Why are all of you just watching shouldn't we be working on a way out?" Iida askes us. We all sweat drop. I guess we got kinda distracted by the show.

"No time for that"

"I guess they got my letter" I say to the others.

"Explain. Right. The. Hell. Now." Oh he's mad......my bad?

"Sho where are we?," Midoriya askes. He must not have any memory or something.

"Please, one question at a time, Izu I'm sorry but it will all make sense in a while, Uraraka please get him some food and water Denki chill out" todoroki looks so done with this.

"Wait I don't want to leave you" awww he's a little babyyyyyy

"It's ok just go with her I promise" the both walk off stage. Mina walks on and slaps todoroki in his face.

"What!?!?" I yell. Mina looks pissed, sero looks pissed, Denki looks pissed! Why are they all so mad!?!?!?

"Did you just slap me?!"

"I should do a lot more then slap you for the crap you're trying to pull"

"This is more terrifying than the time she took off her eyelashes" I mumble. A few girls give me weird looks.

"It's not fake, he really did show up. Please listen, we are all in danger, look at the letter" oh god, moment of truth, please see my message. They all stare at the letter for a minute before Sero speaks up.

"Look, there is a small uno reverse card in the corner" oh thank god.

"Wait actually" Denki and Mina start to laugh too.

"Ok add on to what he said in here" sero says while chuckling.

"Basically the league is stealing our quirks and we can't let Izu leave the musical because when he does they'll be able to fully take the quirks and while that's all going on our bodies are in pain and when we get out we are going to have all of that hit us causing some severe damage the stronger you are the worse it is to give some perspective Izu has around the same power as almight ranking him the strongest person in here let that sink in.... anything I miss?" I nod along to what he says, making sure it's accurate. The squad looks frozen.

"Is that what just happened to Midoriya?" Mina asks, finally snapping out of her daze.

"I think so"

"Oh"

"Stop moping and go get bakugou" a freshly woken up yamomo grumbles.

"Wait, where is the angry puppy?"

"Yeah, where is he" jiro asks while hanging on yamomo.

"Acually he's-" where is he????

"Let me go!" Midoriya yells from off stage.

"No deku! Shoto just wants to do what's best for you" Uraraka responds.

"I already heard everything, what's the point now let me talk to him!" Midoriya comes running onto the stage and right into todoroki

"They're taking my quirk?" He asks. Shit shit shit. Please just stay calm Midoriya, trust the others.

"Everyone's quirk?"

"According to Kirishima and the others," todoroki says.

"But then they'll be quirkless...just like I was" people all around me start mumbling. I feel the rumors start to grow. This isn't good at all if they connect dots the way most most them prolly will they'll start to ask me. I don't know what Midoriya has told anyone!

"The only reason I did it with nine and Kacchan was because I had others to worry about and no time to think but now. I'd rather....I'd rather die than go through that again"

"It's not bad to dream. But you also have to consider what's realistic"

"More nonsense?" Some people start to mumble. I know better, these are the exact words almight said to him the day Midoriya almost gave up they were in his journal.

"Sorry that was weird I guess I'm not thinking clearly" he mumbles.

"I didn't develop a quirk until after middle school so everyone thought I was quirkless. People like to pick on weak people and since I couldn't defend myself like everyone else they all automatically went for me" ok so that's the story I'll go with if anyone asks me.

"Bakugou was one of them wasn't he?" Todoroki asks. His fists clenched tight. Katsuki wouldn't do that, he may have some anger issues, and that rude nickname for him but to go so as to bully anyone.

"If you wanna be a hero that badly, there's a quick way to do it. Believe that you'll be born with a Quirk in your next life and take a swan dive off the roof of the building" immediately after the words leave his mouth the energy in the room changes.

"I'll end them" everyone offstage says. On stage Midoriya looks horrified. I can see why though. He's normally so upbeat and happy, if I were him I would be worried about people finding out about this then treating me differently.

"S-sorry I don't know what's happening, it's like memories I have are being used as responses, I don't feel good" everyone stage is frozen as he falls backward to the ground.

"What just happened?" Uraraka asks while everyone is still in their trance.

"Whoever said that is worse than any villain," Denki says. A spark of electricity flows through that air.

"Watch out!" Tetsutetsu yells. I feel an impact on my side and I fall to the ground. Where I was just standing lightning marks litter the ground.

"Jesus, control yourself pikachu"

"Someone help me get him onto the couch" Todoroki mumbled. Denki walks over and lifts Midoriya up by his arms and Todoroki grabs the legs.

"What if it was bak-" Mina starts. So I'm not the only one thinking that way, not good.

"Don't even think that way, he wouldn't" Uraraka interrupts.

"So what now?" The idiot who needs to control his quirk mumbles.

"Do we just sit around and wait for something to happen or are we going to find a way out without losing our quirks or frying our brains?" Todoroki says bluntly

"Can we do that though?" As they all talk Midoriya vanishes in a flash of white.

"Did I just imagine that?" Iida askes, the rest of us shake our heads.

"Does bakugou know he can't kill deku and where did he go?!?!" Uraraka exclaims.

"Wait-" Denki says before he disappears into thin air also, the lights fade to pitch black.

————————-
.....

Word count 1121
-the writer