I'M NOT HELPLESS AND YOU'RE NOT INVINCIBLE

..........
———————
"Where are we going?" Todoroki askes, obviously worried about Midoriya. We had to leave him because no one wanted to carry him around town. Meaning that the director could put him into a musical to steal his quirk and none of us would know.

"To Deku and Ground Zero's old school" why there though, I don't understand this kid at all. None of what he's doing makes sense.

"Why are we going to that shity place?" Bakugou grumbles.

"You know why"

After an hour of walking we arrive at the school. So this is where katsuki learned how to do whatever it is he does. Aww that's a cute pond.

"Is this what a middle school looks like?" Todoroki askes under his breath.

"I don't even know how to respond to that" not gonna lie my dude had a rough childhood man. The director facepalms.

"After we fix izu and bakubae your family is next" I'll bite his head off.

"Oi don't use weird nicknames, just pick one," katsuki says. You're one to talk...I am getting kinda sick of having to respond to 50 different names at once but you didn't have to say it out loud.

"I'll do whatever I want, or did you forget I could kill your boy toy and take Midoriya's quirk, you should know first hand just how strong it can be in the right hands" bakugou makes his classic 'Tch' noise and keeps walking. What did the brat mean by that though? Does Katsuki know about Midoriya's quirk? What about todoroki, does he know? I'll talk to them later, now isn't the time for this.

"Where are we even going you brat?" Todoroki asks.

"To the roof" it's small but Bakugou's posture shifts. He stands up straighter and starts walking closer to me and todoroki. Somethings not right.

"Why would we go there?" He asks.

"As I said, you know why" are we meeting someone? The league maybe?

"Can't you just move us there yourself, this place is like 12 floors and has a shit ton of stairs"

"Fine, I may be annoying but I'm not evil" is this brat serious?! He snaps his fingers and we get moved to the roof.

"icy hot, you try to interfere and I'll trap deku in heathers have him play JD and force you to watch" the director snarls. I don't know what that means but it can't be good.

"What does that even mean?!"

"For starters, there's an entire song about a girl breaking into his room and fucking him, then he kills like three people and tries to blow up the school, gets himself shot by the girl from before then blows himself up, some very fun songs though, I would love to hear Midoriya sing freeze your brain, it's about slushees and using them as a distraction from the fact that he needs therapy" the director giggles. I'm sorry what? Todoroki takes a second to answer. The temperature slowly rises as more time goes on.

"Fine, whatever, just leave him out of it"  he shrugs. Todoroki is like a pot of water about to boil over if you add too much heat. He's gonna snap one of these days.

"Hmmm I guess the class mates are awake I'll have to deal with them later" he mumbles thinking we can't hear him.

"Kiri, I'll ask nicely but I'm willing to force you if you decline" the director smirks. I step back a little subconsciously. We are walking very close to the edge, kinda making me nervous.

"What do you want?" I ask defensively.

"Go stand on the edge" Bakugou steps in between the two off us.

"No thanks, I'm good," I say while laughing. The brat is joking....right? I feel todoroki heating up behind me.

"Kiri stay behind me," bakugou says, the director laughs.

"I won't ask again, go stand on the edge"the kid says with deadly seriousness.

"What part of no do you not-" bakugou sets off an explosive blast, cutting me off.

"KIRI! Stop, he's serious, don't be stupid" yeah I'm not doing this right now. I'm sick of being treated like a little kid.

"Stop trying to protect me katsuki. I can do it myself. I'm not helpless and you're not invincible!" I shout. Everyone here on the roof looks taken aback.

"He's right bakubro, it won't do much to help him in the long run because I'm just going to force him to anyway in about 30 seconds but stop babying him. He was probably the fourth strongest one in that musical to bad he had to go and die though, I would've loved to take his quirk" I don't know whether to feel confident or scared. If I was the fourth that means I'm stronger than I thought. Which mean I just have to do more work, then maybe I can get strong enough to keep anything like this from happening again.

——————————
..........