I DO WHAT I WANT

....
———————————-
Shoto's pov

No

No

No

No he can't

He can't be

This didn't just happen

He was

No

Please

Bring him back

NOW

I let out a loud scream at the sight of Izuku's body falling to the ground.

Completely limp

No preppy smile or bright eyes

Just

Limp

I feel my knees collapsing under me

I don't want to feel anything

He's gone

It's over

They have his quirk

His quirk

Something none of us knew meant that much to him

Something he was willing to die for

I wanted nothing more then to get rid of my quirk

And he was willing to die for his

When he wakes up

Oh my god

He might not even know my name

I hear sobs and cries around me

Bakugou at the bottom on the hill falls to his knees mumbling to himself.

Denki is frozen in place along with a very confused shinso

Across the field I hear something

It's small

But there

A cough

From

Izuku Midoriya

"He's not dead!" I whispered to myself.

"Doctor please help him" I yell to the very confused doctor as I stand back up. He gives me a thumbs up and gets to work.

"There's still time" I hear Sero whisper.

"Please kirishima get us out of here"

"Bakugou are you ok?!" Mina yells to the frozen blonde. No one gets a response. He just keeps staring at his hands.

"Bakubro!!"

"Goddamnit" the two of them say.

"BAKUBAE GET YOUR ASS IN GEAR AND HELP HIM!!!!" They yell. That's Kiri's nickname for him. That seems to strike a cord in him and gets his ass up.

"Let's go guys,"Uraraka says. You don't have to tell me twice. I take off running in a dead sprint to Izu. I slide right next to him on my knees.

"Is he going to make it?" I asked the doctor urgently.  The others gradually gather around us.

"Shut up and let me do my job girl" I will track down this man and kill him.

"I'll roast you alive pig" I jab at him.

"How dare you speak to me that way" he stops helping Izuku for a split second and you can feel the death glares coming from the others.

"How dare you waste time helping my friend to boost your ego" my eyes widen as he prepares to strike me. But luckily for me, 8 hands each connected to a death look stopped him.

"Fine, Just let me work" the doctor grumbles. He opens his case and starts working.

"Please Kiri team we're buying time but who knows how much longer" I mumble. I know they can hear me.

"A solid 30 more seconds if I had to guess" the doctor says. I wasn't asking you..

"You make it a minute or you're the one who has 30 more seconds to live," bakugou yells. I don't think he can do that but go off I guess.

"Hey guys what's happening?!" Shinso asks from behind us. His body starts to fade away into purple mist.

"You're not the only one," Mina exclaims.

"Me too" sero says as his hands turn into orange dust.

"Guys?!" Bakugou yells

"Shit shit shit"

"Bakugou calm down, it's probably fine kirishima has it handled"

"KIRI?!"

"Yeah he's kinda alive and working on a way to get us out of here with the others so just chill out"

"WHATTTTT"

"I'm sorry you two but..." the doctor starts. I knocked him out before he could finish that sentence.

"Izu isn't dead, he's perfectly fine and with the others" I say to myself. My beautiful boyfriend's body starts to turn to green dust.

"Hey icy hot, the ground is disappearing" bakugou says while punching me in the arm. Sure enough I look down and the grass is falling apart like shattered glass.

"Why aren't we going too?!" I exclaim. Bakugou starts to panic.

"Oh hell no, SHITTY HAIR GET ME THE FUCK OUT OR NO CUDDLES FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!" He yells to the group that's supposed to be watching us.

"IZUKU I KNOW YOU'RE THERE TO SO GET TO WORK!!!!!!" The sky starts to fall down around us.

"Shit something is wrong, I threatened his cuddles and we still are stuck, '' Bakugou says as he dodges a falling piece of sky.

"Damit" I yell.

"Izu please hurry up" I almost fall through a missing piece of land while dodging a falling tree.

"WE ARE TRYING SHUT UP" two voices yell at the same time.

"DEKUUUUUU!!!" Bakugou yells.

"Ok there should be a curtain somewhere nearby close it!" Kirishima's voice says.

"Fuck you shity hair I'll do what I want now let's find that curtain!!!!" Bakugou screams. I have a headache.

"Sho get going pleaseeeee"

"Stop whining, I have to work with this piece of trash" I yell back. A tree looks like it's about to land on bakugou so I push him out of the way just narrowly avoiding it myself.

"Stop flirting and pay attention you brat" I say to him.

"Well looks like I'm doing something right I just found it, Mr. Katy Perry song" he grabs onto a piece of red fabric floating in the sky.

"Close it now!!" I yell at him.

"I DO WHAT I WANT!!!!" He screams as he pulls the curtain down right as everything comes crashing down on us.
—————————-
..........

Word count 903
-the writer