THEY'RE TAKING MY QUIRK?

.....-Liz

Liz please calm down-Alec

NO WE CANT EVEN CHANGE ANYTHING BACK-Liz

Shhhh the readers will get confused-Alec

NOT. MY. PROBLEM.-Liz

I'll send you fancy food if you keep quite about what's going on-Alec

Fine-Liz

Sorry bout that readers things are happening at headquarters and.....we're very confused-Alec
——————————

"TODOROKIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!" A loud voice yells.

"What the fuck was that" Izu exclaims. I hit him on the head. He just swore, he is definitely not right.

"Don't curse!" A very loud blonde burst through the door, knocking it off the hinges in the process.

"Denki I will kill you!" Uraraka shouts while looking  at her ruined door.

"No time for that" Denki throws a peice of paper in my face while looking at me with deadly seriousness.

"Explain. Right. The. Hell. Now."

"Sho where are we"

"Please, one question at a time, Izu I'm sorry but it will all make sense in a while, Uraraka please get him some food and water Denki chill out" I say while rubbing my head.

"Wait I don't want to leave you" he whines.

"It's ok just go with her I promise" He nods sadly and goes with Uraraka. As they leave I feel a sharp sting go across my face. I look back and see a very pissed Mina.

"Did you just slap me?!"

"I should do a lot more then slap you for that crap your trying to pull" she yells.

"It's not fake he really did show up please you have to listen we are all in danger look at the letter"

"Look, there is a small uno reverse card in the corner" sero says while laughing.

"Wait actually" Denki and Mina start to laugh too. I have no idea what goes through their heads sometimes.

"Ok add on to what he said in here" sero says while chuckling.

"Basically the league is stealing our quirks and we can't let Izu leave the musical because when he does they'll be able to fully take the quirks and while that's all going on our bodies are in pain and when we get out we are going to have all of that hit us causing some severe damage the stronger you are the worse it is to give some perspective Izu has around the same power as almight ranking him the strongest person in here let that sink in.... anything I miss?" The others stare at me.

"Is that what just happened to Midoriya?" Mina asks, finally snapping out of her daze.

"I think so" I respond solemnly. I don't want that to happen to anyone much less Izuku.

"Oh" the three of them sit down on the couch simultaneously. How are they so in sync all of the time.

"Wait, where is the angry puppy?" I ask trying to distract myself.

"Acually he's-"

"Let me go!" I hear from the other room.

"No deku! Todoroki just wants to do what's best for you" Uraraka strains.

"I already heard everything what's the point now let me talk to him!" Izuku come running into the room full speed right into me.

"They're taking my quirk?" Izuku looks up at me with watery eyes.

"Everyone's quirk?"

"According to kirishima and the others" I respond.

"But then they'll be quirkless...just like I was" I don't even understand what's happening with him anymore.

"I'd rather....I'd rather die than go through that again" WHO HURT HIM

"It's not bad to dream. But you also have to consider what's realistic" ILL END THEM

"Sorry that was weird I guess I'm not thinking clearly" he mumbles.

"I didn't develop a quirk until after middle school so everyone thought I was quirkless. People like to pick on weak people and since I couldn't defend myself like everyone else they all automatically went for me" bakugou...........called him deku....they knew each other in middle school..BASTERD

"Bakugou was one of them wasn't he?" My teeth grind together. I feel so angry. He couldnt do anything about it and they did that to him.

"If you wanna be a hero that badly, there's a quick way to do it. Believe that you'll be born with a Quirk in your next life and take a swan dive off the roof of the building" after the words come out of Izuku's mouth all of us gasp. He claps his hands over his mouth and backs away.

"S-sorry I don't know what's happening, it's like memories I have are being used as responses, I don't feel good" the rest of us are completely frozen as he falls backwards and onto the ground.

"What just happened?" Uraraka asks while we all stay frozen. Someone told Izuku to kill himself. Izuku Midoriya literally the sweetest boy ever. The one who only wants to protect the people he cares about. Who just wants to become a hero like almight. How could someone be so cruel. Whoever did this is going to pay. I'll make sure of it.

"Whoever said that is worse then any villain" Denki says as his eyes flash a yellow like his quirk.

"Someone help me get him onto the couch" I mumble. Denki walks over and lifts Izu up by his arms and I grab the legs. After he is on the couch the rest of us stand there. Taking all of this in. How doesn't this bother him? He seemed so fine with it. This isn't right, surely he knows that telling someone to kill themselves isn't ok and is horrible.

"What if it was bak-" Mina starts.

"Don't even think that way, he wouldn't" Uraraka interrupts.

"So what now?" Denki mumbles.

"Do we just sit around and wait for something to happen or are we going to find a way out without losing our quirks or frying our brains?"

"Can we do that though?" Sero asks the loud blonde. Uraraka's eyes widened in alarm.

"Does bakugou know he can't kill deku and where did he go?!?!"

"Wait-" Denki says before he disappears into thin air.

————————
How aren't you bothered by this-Liz

Nothing we can do about it everytime we try to edit it just deletes itself for some reason-Alec

Mhm-Liz

Please don't tell the readers though-Alec

Whatever I'm just pissed that £%]*%%]%]%]£%{%{%{*%{+%{£%{£%]¥£%{%{£%\£>|¥>{>|%£{£%{¥%{£%{*%{%{•%{•%{ WHO THE FUCK-Liz

I'm sorry the authors of this book have been removed I'm here now-The writer

Word count 1075
-The writer