E rR Or

.....-Liz

.....-Alec

Things at HQ are fucking peachy-Liz

YUP SCHOOL IS FUCKING AMAZING YIPPEE FUCKING YEE-Alec
——————————

Three months later

Izuku's pov

It's been three months since we all got trapped in our own minds. For most of us it felt like 14 whole years went by but in reality the musical lasted for only one week from the first note to the last. I had to go through some physical therapy to get my strength back to where it was before this whole mess because of the lack of food and sleep my body got. I spent the first month in the hospital under strict watch in case the director or the league decided to show up again and go after me. Todoroki and the others visited every day.

My poor poor mom was so worried about me and almight was terrified I lost one for all for good. I couldn't even use my quirk for two whole months so there was a lot of freaking out done by everyone.

I went back to normal class one week ago but I have to take it easy or I pass out and scare the crap out of everyone. I have to have someone from the class or a pro with me all the time no matter where I'm going. I mean honestly people chill out with the protection stuff the director and the league haven't been spotted for three months. Though, the pro escorts are fun because I ask them about quirks and stuff did you know that Present Mic-

I tried going back to my dorm room but I guess being basically isolated in there for that long caused some...issues and I can't be in there by myself, so I'm bouncing around with everyone until we can figure out where I'm living. I spent tonight in Uraraka's room because Sho was visiting his mom Sunday and spent the night with his brother and sister and I didn't want to bug him for the key. Uraraka left with Asu and iida a while ago but I didn't really want to get up and they didn't want to fight me on in.

A knock on the door snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Who is it?" I know who it is -_-

"It's todoroki, ready to go?" I get up and fix my uniform.

"Yeah be right out"

"HURRY UP YOU SHITY NERD!!" I hear Kacchan yell through the door followed by Kirishima trying to calm him down before he wakes up the whole campus.

"I'm coming jeez" I say. I open the door, walk out and immediately latch onto sho's sleeve.

"How ya feeling Midoriwhore?" Shoto askes me. Cue Kacchan's intense snickering.

"Midoriwhore?" I say while looking at him funny.

"It's an inside joke, Midoriya, don't worry about it," Kirishima says while trying to tame the wild Kacchan.

"I thought it was a cute nickname, you and bakugou use them all the time" todoroki says sadly. Awww baby.

"No, no it's fine Sho, it just caught me off guard that's all" I panic.

"anyway...I'm feeling fine I could go for some katsudon though"

"That's good," Shoto responds.

The four of us walk down the hall of the class 1-A dorms on to the UA campus when Kacchan starts to hum something.

"Kacchan are you humming?!" I ask while preparing the world to end.

"SHUT UP YOU DAMN NERD!!!!"we go to the 1-A room and walk inside.

"Where is everybody?!" I panic the other three start to laugh.

"Don't freak out ok?" Shoto lets go of my hand and the three of them walk out.