...THE MUSIC IS BOSS

Another filler but things are about to start happening
——————-

Shoto's pov

"He doesn't need to be healed, just let him rest" the nurse says as she leaves, leaving me and Almight alone next to a sleeping Izuku.

"Almight, may you further explain One For All?" I asked innocently. He sprays out blood while coughing.

"How did you find out the name of Young Midoriya's quirk?"

"He told me about it one night when he was sleep deprived and delirious" I shrug. He looks me up and down as if inspecting my worth or something.

"If you tell anyone, not only will I be in danger, but young midoriya as well I know how fond you are of the boy"

"You can trust me sir, I will protect Izuku with my life, I just would like to know more about his quirk" I say while bowing my head in respect.

"Well, as you probably already kno-" the former hero gets cut off by Kirishima throwing the door open while holding a unconscious bakugou.

"Young Kirishima, what happened?" Almight askes, i'll just have to ask him about one for all later.

"There was some singing then he passed out" Kiri explains frantically.

"Let's get him on a bed" I say, Kiri nods then walks over to an empty bed right next to Izu's. The bell rings and almight looks at his watch.

"I'd better get going young ones" he walks towards me but bumps into my shoulder.

"We'll talk later" I nod as he walks out of the room. I just want to know more about midoriya's quirk, how many people know, exactly how dangerous is all for one, does the league know, can they force him to give his quirk up? I know how much his power means to him, could he go back to they way he was when he didn't have a quirk-

"Todoroki!" Kirishima yells while shaking my shoulder, I jump

"You just zoned out man, what's going on?" Other than my boyfriend being unconscious and fated to die at your boyfriend's hands while singing show tunes?

"N-nothing, I was just thinking" I pull up two chairs, one next to both beds, Kiri and I sit down in them.

"We don't have to go back to class today so we can stay here until they wake up, they're trying to keep us all separated to prevent another musical extravaganza" I nod and set my head down on the bed holding my Izu.

Izuku's pov

"IZU NO!" I hear in my sleep, Shoto? My eyes fly open to a sharp pain in my leg and a very concerned Kirishima and Kacchan. Shoto is mumbling and occasionally yelling in his sleep. He whips his head up and looks around.

"Sho?" I ask softly, he clears his throat.

"Y-yeah?"

"The beds on fire," Kacchan puts bluntly. He looks down at the burning hospital bed I'm lying in and covers it with ice, just narrowly avoiding my now burnt leg.

"Sorry" he mumbles.

"It's ok Sho but uh m-my leg" he pulls away the covers and I see what really happened, my pant leg has been burnt away and my leg is kinda messed up. Todoroki completely freezes.

"Izuku I'm so sorry"

"I'll go get recovery girl," Kiri says while jumping up out of his chair. He runs out of the room, leaving just the three of us.

"Sho, really, it's fine. It doesn't hurt that bad,plus it's barely there"

"Izu, I'm sorry it was a accident"

"I know shoto," I sit up slowly and wrap my arms around him. Recovery girl and Kiri come back and heal my leg. She gives us the good to go and we leave for the dorms. I start to stand up but Todoroki picks me up bridal style.

"Sho that's really not necessary I was barely burned"

"Shut the fuck up nerd" Kacchan says from Kirishima's arms. We go back to the dorms, everyone has to stay in their room with only four or less people in them at once. We all go to Bakugou's room because he has a TV and we can watch movies.

"Can we watch winter soldier?" I beg.

"Shut up nerd"

"No! Let's watch mulan!!" Kirishima exclaims.

"Shut up shitty hair"

"How about little mermaid" shoto says in a even tone

"Shut up ic- wait what"

"She doesn't take any shit from her old man.......the music is boss" we all laugh.

"Fine we'll watch the fucking mermaid movie" Kacchan grumbles. We get to the part when the king blows everything up.

"Bakubae are you crying" Kirishima askes, concerned.

"Shut up shitty hair" Kacchan mumbles while rubbing his eyes. As kids we watched Disney all the time and he always cries at least once. Shoto is asleep with his head resting on my shoulder. Everything is perfect, Kacchan isn't yelling at me, I'm with my amazing boyfriend. We stopped singing, for now, I sigh.

"Shut the fuck up deku" oh come on!

————————
Hehehehe it's all falling into place-Liz

I will fly over and hit you-Alec

You're to busy watching bnha and Sanders sides TikTok reacts to care muuuhahahhah-Liz

Word count 870
-the authors