DEAR ERI

Song: Dear Theodosia(repraise)- by Lin Manual Miranda
——————-
3rd person pov

"Ok so the deaths aren't permanent?" Mina askes. After they cleaned up the field the rest of class 1-a and Shinso who is now the only survivor from class 1-b decided to meet up at Todoroki's house.

"Yeah, but we don't know how long this shit is going to take, also every person still asleep in this world thinks they are dead" bakugou responded, thinking of an unknowing Eri he is going to have to tell that her dad is dead.

"Bakugou, why were you the only one the director told about this?" Todoroki askes from his spot on the table. The director is what they've all been calling the person controlling the musical.

"Because there is something I need to do, I can't do it yet though I have to wait for the perfect moment according to the director"

"What do you have to do?" Asui askes.

"Kill him" the class stares at how casually bakugou just said he was going to kill deku.

"By only after he writes this thing called the Reynolds pamphlet or some shit"

"I know what the Reynolds pamphlet is" shinso mumbles.

"It was a essay written by a guy named Alexander Hamilton about how he cheated on his wife then paid the girl's husband hush money, come to think of it this musical is very similar to his life, his son was shot and killed in a dual, then after a presidential election a guy named Aaron burr killed him in a dual"

"What?" Denki askes like the idiot he is.

"They teach a lot of random crap in general studies," he shrugs.

"Also todoroki you've got to stop wearing pants, your going to get in trouble"

"Fuck off Shinso I'll wear what I want, you really think that the other people around aren't going to notice you and Denki kissing, if any of us have to watch out it's you two, your both gay men in the fallout of the revolutionary war, not exactly acceptable" shoto says. Everyone's attitude deflated quickly.

"I've got to go, I have to go tell Eri about Kirishima'' bakugou stands up.

"We could go with you" Mina suggests.

"No I should do this by myself, plus it's not really real right, so it should be fine in the long run" bakugou goes back to his house. He gathers up his emotions and walks in. Immediately treated by a cheerful small girl.

"Papa!" She looks back through the doorway, expecting her dad to walk through.

BAKUGOU:]
Dear Eri
How to say to you?
Sometime last week
Your father breathed your name
And like a flame
That flickers out too soon
He died

The small girl freezes.

He's gone
He dedicated every day to you
He changed my life

At this point bakugou has tears running down his face.

He made my life worthwhile
And when you smile
I know a part of him lives on
I know I can go on
You have come of age with our young nation
We bleed and fight for you
Sometimes it seems that's all we do
And you and I will build a strong foundation
And I'll be here...

"Daddy's gone?"Eri askes with tears in her eyes.

"Only for a while kiddo, he'll be back soon" hopefully.
——————
It's been to long
This is the last chapter we have stored up and Alec is getting busy with sports so I'm going to be on my own for a bit so..........I have no idea when things are going to be posted sorry

Word count 608
-Liz