DEAR ERI PT 2

Ackkkk it's been so long but here you go it's a little long but that's fine
Same song from last chapter!!!!
-Liz
————————-

Kirishima's pov

"Katsuki!?" I yell out to the void. I woke up here an hour ago I'm guessing. Everything is dark and I can't find anyone. I've been wandering around this place looking for something. The last thing I render is getting shot while in the musical. At least I'm probably not dead. I shouldn't be dead but I might be. It makes sense that I would be dead, but I don't feel dead. Not that I know what death feels like. This is probably close ughhhhh I miss Katsuki and the squad. This is so boring without them around.

"Denki!? Mina!? Sero!?" I see a light flash in the distance. I take off running toward it. I keep running until I get to a set of red doors.

"What the hell?" I mumble to no one in particular. I bust open the doors and am immediately greeted by a warm hug.

"Kirishima!!" A familiar voice calls out. They release me from the bone-crushing hug and I see their face.

"Testsutestu?" I ask.

"Man I thought you were still alive, can't believe you went and got yourself killed" he hands his hand out to me. I grab it and pull him in.

"Oi metalhead!" A female voice says. Kendo from class 1-b pops up from a chair. After tetsutetsu releases me I get a good look around. We are in a theater. Complete with the red velvet chairs and an extravagant stage.

"Ok what the heck is going on and why are we in a theater?" I ask.

"Wait, Kirishima?" A familiar hero-in-training with a killer ponytail asks while standing up from a seat.

"Yamomo!!!" I cheer.

"Don't forget muah" Aoyama, Iida, hagakure, and Jiro all stand up. Along with the rest of class 1-b.

"Ayeeeeeee" we all run to each other and get into a big group hug. We stay like this for a while, enjoying each other's company. I'm just glad to have people around again.

"Kirishima, you've got to watch this," Jiro says while chuckling. On the stage, our classmates and Shinso from class 1-b gather around a house.

"Ok, so the deaths aren't permanent?" Mina askes.

"Whoa," I say while taking a seat next to Jiro.

"This is cool"

"And the better thing is, they can't hear or see us, it's like they are actually in the world of the musical" Jiro responds while laughing.

"Yeah, but we don't know how long this shit is going to take, also every still asleep in this world thinks they are dead," katsuki says while staring at the floor.

"I don't think I've ever seen bakugou that upset before," Iida says while chopping his hand through the air. Unlike him, I've seen bakugou at his worst.

Flashback

"The festival went amazing you guys, but I'm gonna go to bed," I say to the squad. Bakugou hasn't been seen since we got back to the dorms but neither has midoriya so they're probably just meeting up with almight. They've been having secret meetings ever since midoriya and Katsuki got into that fight. I walk away from the commons and into my room. I get into pajamas and start winding down for bed. I hear a knock on my door.

"Just a minute!" I call out. I threw on some sweat pants that were laying on the foot of my bed. I open the door and am greeted by a crying katsuki. He throws himself onto me and engulfs me into a hug.