I GUESS IM GOING TO LONDON

It's been to long
We are both trying out best to get as much in as fast as possible
It's too the point where we have two endings written because we have no idea where this is going to go sooooo we need your help

Ending 1: Time

Ending 2: wait

Pick an ending and we will make it happen!!!!
—————————
Shoto's pov

I wake up in a cabin next to a lake. There is a strange man in the house that has been packing for a while. He hasn't said a word to me. About two days ago I looked in a mirror my scar is gone. It's like it just disappeared off of my face, and now I have strawberry blonde hair. I hate it so much.

"Sho? Are you going to pack?" He asks. A memory hits me right in my head. London? Uraraka? Izuku?

"Actually I'm going to go visit my sister" the man gives me a hug. Can't he see that I'm a boy and I'm like 20 years younger than him. He pulls me in for a kiss but I turn my head so it hits my cheek. He kind of looks like a pro hero I saw on tv, whatever. I just need to find Izu or a phone. I walk down the street of town. Somehow I know the way, like I walked this path before. Weird. I walk up to the door and knock it. Uraraka opens it slightly.

"Oh todoroki it's you, thank god...wait, what's your quirk" she asks while looking me up and down.

"Half hot half cold, where is Izuku?" I walk inside.

"He is in his study, I think he is in character, bakugou and the others stopped by earlier, everyone else knows what going on but bakugou seemed off" why is izuku that only one not knowing what's going on.

"Mail for Izuku Midoriya!" A voice says through the door. Uraraka answers and takes the letter.

"I'm going to go see him you should probably stay out here he's.....not himself" she walks down the hall and into a room. I sneak behind her and listen in.

"Izu there is a letter for you from the general" she says. I'll kill her for using my nickname.

"Can you please read it for me" a familiar voice asks. I feel my eyes start to water. I feel like I haven't heard that voice in so long.

"Izuku Midoriya Troops are waiting in the field for you, If you join us right now, together we can turn the tide, Oh, Izuku Midoriya, I have soldiers that will yield for you, If we manage to get this right, They'll surrender by early light, The world will never be the same
Izuku- from Aizawa"

"I'll be heading out today Uraraka" I hear shuffling and a surprised gasp from my 'sister'. If they kissed im killing someone.

"I know about the baby," he says softly. Baby?........BABY?! If she defiled my izuku in any way I'll kick her ass.

"Just, make it back safely please" she mumbles. I hear footsteps coming to the door as I duck around the corner. Izuku steps out of the office, followed by his 'wife'.  Omg gay panic I love his hair. It's pulled neatly back into a ponytail. He walks out the front door and straight into whatever kind of war we are fighting in this show.

"You're pregnant?" I yell.

"I don't know! Maybe. Remember we only got here like four days ago we might've done it before it's not my fault" I hate everything about this stupid quirk.

"Whatever, it's not like you're going to have to raise the baby, so it should be fine right?" She didn't seem to like me saying that.

"Whatever, it's not like you have to push a freaking watermelon out of your under parts!" She snaps.

"YOU FUCKED MY BOYFRIEND" she stayed quiet after that one.

"How do we get this to stop?" I ask. We both walked into the kitchen and sat down.

"Just like before we have to complete the musical, we can't find Sero or Iida and that's all the rest of us know, Bakugou said that he had it handled which probably means he's gonna try to fight a musical or something" that's sounds accurate, stupid, but accurate.

"He's gonna try to kill my boyfriend isn't he?" I ask while repeatedly banging my head on the table.

"Probably, most likely it won't be permanent, I mean, Kirishima already sort of killed tetsutetsu tetsutetsu from class 1-b, but he want acting any different from normal meaning that bakugou probably told him after they woke up" Urarka says.

"Thank god" I breathed out. Everyone has been so worried about Izu the entire time and it's getting on my nerves.

"So what now?" She asks.

"I guess I'm going to London"

——————-
Is Shoto gonna to kill Uraraka
Is Uraraka going to give birth to a watermelon
Will Shoto ever get sued to not having his scar
Will the authors ever stop torturing you
Find out soon after three hours of crying!!!!!

Word count 861
-The Authors