ITS THE MENTAL BREAKDOWN *BAD KAZOO PLAYING HERE*

Song: congratulations-Lin Manual Miranda

Wattpad is being stupid again so your gonna have to listen to the song on Spotify or something-Alec
—————-

Todoroki's pov

Kirishima's body floats away in a cloud of red dust. I sent his letter to a mail carrier and got on a boat to current America. Izuku just published the Reynolds pamphlet. It's been about 14 years since the war ended. Everyone has aged which is weird. I've got to say though I've changed the most. People won't cut my hair as short as I want it and because of the stupid musical I look like a girl to everyone that isn't awake.

Hold up

Can I gay out for a second.

Izuku, grown up, is hot as hell or at least the last time I saw him, going to America is expensive and John doesn't like spending money on trips like that and I deal with him by ignoring his wants and saving up my own money so I could go when I needed to. I'm not coming back here and if John wants to come find me he'll know where I am. Not the first time Ive ran off to go meet up with the class.

I get off the boat and grab a horse from the stables. A few odd glances from guys but nothing new. Remind me to congratulate women on keeping their sanity because oh my god some men are annoying. I started riding straight to Uraraka and Izu's place. It's a small house by Izu's office. I get to it and knock on the front door.

My beautiful boyfriend or brother in-law or something I don't care but he's hot opens the door and answers it by singing.

[IZU]
Shoto

I missed his voice.

[TODOROKI]
Izuku
Congratulations
You have invented a new kind of stupid

Oh

A 'damage you can never undo' kind of stupid

Oh I don't like this song at all

An 'open all the cages in the zoo' kind of stupid

I can see it on his face clear as day. The hurt and guilt. It's not his fault so why does he have to feel the fallout.

'Truly, you didn't think this through?' kind of stupid

Stop please

Let's review:
You took a rumor a few, maybe two, people knew and refuted it by sharing an affair of which no one has accused you

Why do I have to keep doing this I keep having to watch him get hurt and not be able to do anything about it.

I begged you to take a break, you refused to

He looks so guilty

So scared of what your enemies will do to you

He didn't chose this.

You're the only enemy you ever seem to lose to
You know why Jefferson can do what he wants?
He doesn't dignify school-yard taunts with a response!
So yeah, congratulations

[IZU]
Shoto

His voice cracks lightly there. Small tears form in his big green eyes.

[TODOROKI]
You've redefined your legacy
Congratulations

Stop please I'm hurting him.

[IZU]
It was an act of political sacrifice!

Ugh his character keeps defending himself no matter what. Not going to lie it's getting on my nerves.