Chapter 16

Michael's POV:

The morning sunlight just woke me up, and I saw that Niki is resting on my bare chest. Feeling her warm breath just made me wanna hold her tight.  I pushed Niki's hair back slowly, so that I won't wake her up. Seeing her sleep while she's beautiful just warms my heart.

I kissed her cheek softly, and caressed it. However, Niki woke up to see me and smiled at me. "Morning, beautiful," I said, stroking her hair.

"Morning, cutie," Niki said, laughing softly. "How did you sleep?"

"Better than ever," I said. "I never felt so happy and I love that I get to see you in the morning."

Niki touched my right side of my chest with her hand, and cuddles on my chest. "I love seeing you too, Michael," she said, smiling. "You sure know how to treat a woman right."

"That's because the only woman I love the most is you," I said, giggling softly while caressing her back. "You're the only one that I want to be with, and I will never let you go."

Niki blushed, and turns her body to face me. She inches closer to my face. "And I will never let you go, as well," Niki whispered.

Niki kissed me passionately, and I kissed kissed her back. Then, I played with her tongue. She played with my tongue as well, and pressed her body against mine. Niki slide her arms around my back, as she keeps playing with my tongue. She pulls away a little bit and whispered, "I love you, Michael."

I bite my bottom lip and smiled. "I love you too, baby girl," I whispered, into her ears. Then, I licked her ear, while she was moaning. Niki nuzzled on my neck, kissed it. She nuzzled up to my cheek, and kissed me again. Wow, I thought. My dream just came true.

I know that this chapter is short, but I think the next one will not be short. I was just running out of ideas. Stay tuned for more...