Author's Update

Hey, everyone.

I want to tell you all about my new book that I thought maybe you guys would be interested. It's called the White Sirens.

The book is about a girl name Eliza Thorne who is trying to make a fresh start in her life, after she is released from prison. It had been a rocky start for her when she saved a girl from sexual abuse from her ex boyfriend and care for her neighborhood friend's little girl name Kayla, a five year-old girl who is abandoned by her. And while she takes care of Kayla, Eliza encounters her old friend/crush from high school and is soon working with him, after Eliza stopped a man from getting away with a woman's purse. And the biggest challenge she has to face is solving three cold case and one current one, which Eliza's friend is involved.

There are flashbacks in the novel, but the focus is that Eliza is trying to clear her name, even though tabloids are giving her a bad one. So if you guys are a big fan of mystery, young adult, and suspense, check it out on Amazon. It's only in ebook version only, so far. But soon, I will turn it into a hard copy version if it becomes a success.

Feel free to check it out and spread the word about it. If you're not sure about it, I have uploaded an excerpt of my book on Goodreads, if anyone has Goodreads. I'll provide the links here if you guys want to check it out. 

I also want to add that I may or not be able to post anymore stories or finish unresolved stories (mostly, I'm unlikely to post anymore stories). I have been busy with my life, what with school and my writing career going to take off. But I promise you that I will post excerpts of my stories on wattpad, so you guys won't have to miss in the action.

I hope you guys can give me love and support. And if you want to be up-to-date on what I'm doing, check me out on Twitter and Goodreads. And again, feel free to check out my new novel, The White Sirens, or any future stories. Love you all so much!

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/16722888.Simi_Sunny

Twitter: https://twitter.com/SimiSunny1

The White Sirens: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/34859736-the-white-sirens

https://www.amazon.com/White-Sirens-Simi-Sunny-ebook/dp/B06ZY1N2TM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1495400321&sr=8-1&keywords=the+white+sirens