Chapter 11

Michael's POV:

I just couldn't take it anymore! I can't keep this secret forever. I don't want to lie to Niki, anymore. When she hesitated for a moment, my powers sensed that Niki had a vision. Not only that, I sorta read her mind. Niki's going to catch me red handed, and she will never trust me again. If I go up to her now and confess, she may or may not be angry with me. Who knows? For now, I have to tell her the truth.

To be honest, I had a vision about Niki's life; how she feels invisible to the world, and how people mistreated her. What really pained me from my vision, was that she was into tears and walked away. I wanted to catch her and tell that I loved her. I did not meant to hurt her, but a sinking hole appeared, and I fell into it. That's why I got up, earlier today. I just couldn't sleep, anymore.

I already got dressed into my same clothing that I had, for the past two days. Although, I do have a second pair of the same clothes, but I can't waste them. Now I have to wait for Niki to get all dressed up, so that I can talk to her. I hope I didn't scare her, earlier today. I don't know what got into me.

Niki's POV:

I can't believe what Michael did. After what just happened, it keeps running through my mind, all day. It felt intense, yet a little scary. I knew this was going to happen, just as I suspect. However, I'm not sure what explanation he wants to give me. I'll let him explain what's his real situation. For some reason, I know that he's just an innocent guy. Although, I just wish he wasn't dishonest with me, from the beginning.

I showered and got dressed into my dark purple, v-shaped T-shirt and grey sweatpants. When I was done, I took a deep breath and let it all out. "Come in," I said, as I could sense that Michael was waiting behind my door.

Michael's POV:

I let myself in, and saw Niki. She seemed cute with her outfit, but I'm not going to blush, this time. Right now, this is serious. I can't lie to the girl, who is so sweet to me the, entire time. I must to tell her the truth. I must tell her now.

To be continued... Sorry if I'm stopping at this suspense, but I will try to finish it, as I can. See ya!