Chapter 7

Niki's POV:

I woke up, and I looked the time on watch. It was 1:00pm! My stomach growled from when I was looking at the watch. Even Michael's stomach growled, and he was awaken from that, as well. "Is it morning already," he asked, while yawing.

"Not really," I said. "We're in the afternoon. We're proabably need to find something to eat, and do some food shopping"

"You got a good point," he said, while rubbing his eyes.

I sat up and said, "We should probably wash up first, and then go. Besides, we've been in a bus ride, long enough."

"Yep," Michael said, getting up from bed. "Let's go!"

Michael's POV:

So Niki and I did our routine, which is taking a shower, brushing our teeth, and doing our hair. However, there was an incident that we had. I was waiting for Niki to get ready. I thought she said that I can come in. So I opened the door, and I saw Niki on her underwear.  "Aaaaah! Michael," Niki screamed, while trying to cover body. "I said don't come in yet!"

I covered my eyes. "I'm sorry," I yelled, while closing the door. "I really am!"

My cheeks were all flushed, but at least she looked hot. However I felt guilty for barging in. Niki opened the door, but I was still closing my eyes. She sighed and said, "You can open your eyes now, Michael."

I opened my eyes, and I saw that she's wearing a black, leather skirt, and peach, short-sleeved crop up top, with black polka dots. My cheeks were still flushed. Niki saw that and was playing with my hair. "Don't worry, Michael," she said. "I'm not angry at you. At least you were innocent, so I'm not going blame you."

Niki kissed me in the cheek, and pinched it. I saw her walking away, and looked away. I was in a daze while I was trying to get inside her room to do my hygienical routine. I closed the door and leaned against it. "I'm adorable," I said, while I was filled with glee.

After Niki and I were done, we left her apartment and we were off.