Chapter 22

I'm sorry that it's been a while. I was loosing some inspiration on writing. Today I was feeling a little bit down, so I decided to write my new part of the story. Hope you'll enjoy this one. This is going to be intense.

The Mayor's POV:

That wretched Michael has ruined my plans to destroy him. He has once again utterly embarrassed me. At first, he tried to scare me; trying to make me go out of town. Next thing that happened, is that his family and the people from, where I once controlled, stopped me from breaking and weakening him bit by bit.

Well, no matter! I still have my secret weapon, and his family won't be here to stop me. Not only that, there's no one else that could stop him, because he's a freak! And freaks do not belong in this world. I will get my revenge, even if it kills me.

Michael's POV:

I was whimpering in my sleep, when I saw my vision. For some reason, I was back at my mansion. I saw Niki tied up in a chair, and her mouth was gagged. She was crying and was trying to call me.

"NIKI," I yelled, and tried to rescue her, but something was dragging me down. It felt like someone had just put a boulder on top of me; trying to pull me down to earth. Then, I saw the Mayor approaching my face. "You will get what I deserve," he said, smirking evilly at me.

"Don't hurt her," I yelled.

"Oh I'm not going to hurt her, but I will make her watch you get hurt."

He pulled a bright, green stone behind his back, and I was emaciating in pain. My vains were about to pop open, as if my body is going to sprung a leak. Niki watched with great terror and sadness. She was crying so hard, that I was crying in my sleep. I did not notice that I was crying, until Niki woke me up from my sleep.

Niki's POV:

I woke up from bed; hearing Michael crying in his sleep. I shook him vehemently and tried to be calm. "Michael, wake up," I exclaimed. "It's just a bad dream, Michael. Please wake up."

His eyes were wide open, and was gasping for air as if his heart stopped. I stroked his hair and asked, "Are you ok?"

"I-I just had a vision," Michael said, while panting. "You were there; all tied up in a chair, and you were trying to call my name. I was trying to rescue you, but the Mayor stopped me. He was trying to make me suffer, and wanted you to watch me get tortured by him."

A tear was running down his cheek, and I wiped it away. I pulled him close; giving him a hug and comforting him. "It's ok, Michael," I said, in a low voice. "Nothing is going to happen. I promise."

I stroke his hair behind his back, while he was still crying. I'm not sure how we're gonna prevent this, but soon there will be a way, and I'm sure of it.