Chapter 2

Michael's POV:

I'm gazing at the window of the coach bus; hoping Florida would be a nice place to live in. It's too bad my family couldn't join me, on this adventure. I feel lonely without them. I also feel homesick from being away from home. Almost everyone is seated in the bus. An old lady was sitting next to me, and she keeps bugging me. Why did she choose to sit next to me, I thought. I already felt annoyed. We were about to leave, until someone came.

Niki's POV:

I can't believe I'm late for my ride. I approached the coach bus, and the bus door just closed in on me. "Hey," I yelled. "Let me in!"

The bus driver gave me a disappointing expression, and shakes his head no. I was begging and begging until the bus driver finally let me in.

Michael's POV:

I saw her and she looked amazing. She had black hair with blue highlights. Her eyes were emerald blue and it looks like she has soft lips. Even though she was wearing a black sweater and green saggy pants, her features are so beautiful. She was looking to find a seat, and she found the one that's across from my seat. She sits next to an old lady, and pulled out her book to read; just to get rid of her embarrassment and shame. I felt bad though. She did try to get in, and she was almost late for her ride. I also felt bad that her and I had to be seated next to people who keeps doting on us. I just wish I could sit next to that beautiful girl. I feel like there is a connection between her and I. I just know it.