Chapter 21

Warning... There are some sexual content. Please feel free to skip it, if anyone feels uncomfortable about it.

Michael's POV:

I was sitting on my couch; drinking some coffee while watching the TV, when I heard the door open. I saw Niki entered into our apartment. I got up from my seat and approached to her. "What are you doing home, so early," I asked her. "Are you alright?"

Niki smiles at me and kissed me on the lips, passionately. My eyes widened in shock and pulled away, just a few centimeters away from her face. "What is going on," I asked in shock. "What's with all the celebration? Why am I asking so many questions? Please stop me."

Niki giggles and explained, "You were right, Michael. I did get something for not only me, but also for both of us. I got a promotion."

"You did," I said in astonishment. My smile became even bigger and kissed her lips, passionately. Then, I pulled away a little bit and said, "Congratulations! I told you something good would come. And let me guess, he gave you a vacation and a big raise. Not only that, you're gonna write and make covers for the magazine, for now on. Am I right?"

Niki nods her head in confirment. I kissed her cheek and said, "Well I couldn't have been more happier than ever. I'm glad to spend time with you more often. Looks like I got everything."

"Not everything, Michael," she said while giggling.

"So what did I miss," I asked, giggling as well.

"My boss told me that I can take an online course, so that I can get a degree while working," I explained to Michael. "Isn't this great? I don't have to waist my talent! I can finally show my talent to everyone."

I raised her up and swing around. She was laughing as I brought her up. "This is so great," I exclaimed. "I've never felt so happy with the love of my life."

I brought her down slowly, and brought her closer to me. "I'm so glad to see you happy, Niki. I'm so proud to have you."

She slide both of her hands to my shoulder, and whispers, "I'm so glad to have you in my life, Michael. You support me so much, and I feel grateful for that."

I touched her lips with hers and whipered, "I love you, baby girl."

"I love you too, applehead," she whispered back. Then, we kissed each other frentically. I put one hand behind her head, while I wrap my arm around her waist. Niki wrapped her arms around my neck.

I walked backwards slowly, and led her to her bedroom. I closed the door behind me with my leg, and slowly made her lie down in bed, while I'm on top of her. Niki played with my tongue, while she tries to take my shirt off. I played with her tongue as well, while I took her shirt off.

Then, she turned me over and took my pants off. She pulled away a little bit; trying to catch her breath. Finally, she kissed me down my neck and I started to moan. I slide my hand on Niki's back, and snapped her bra off. I pulled her close while she was licking on my neck.

As I was moaning, I turned her over and took her skirt off. I bite her bottom lip softly, and licked it. Niki moaned took my boxers off. I helped her take my boxers off, and then I took her panties off.

After that, I was kissing down Niki's neck to her breats. I was licking one of her breats, while I was massaging the other. Niki was moaning a little loud, as I was playing with her breasts. She was clinging to my hair and tilts her head up a little bit.

Then, I nuzzled down to her waist and found her entrance. I introduced two of my fingers to her entrance, while I was nuzzling on her leg. Next, I licked her entrance. Niki was moaning a little bit louder. When I was done, I approached to her face and asked, "Are you ready for this?"

"You know I am," Niki said, while biting her bottom lip smiling.

"I love you, Niki."

"I love you too, Michael."

I kissed her lips and introduced my entrance to hers. "If it hurts real bad, let me know," I said.

She nodded in confirment, and I started at a slow pace. Niki was moaning as I was pushing my entrance back and forth. "Go faster, Michael," Niki said, while moaning.

I started to go faster, and Niki was moaning and groaning so loud. "Ugh Michael," she yelled in satisfaction.

I went a little faster, until I stopped and kissed her face. I layed next to Niki, and wrapped my arms around her waist. "You make feel good, Michael," she said, as she rest her head on my bare chest. "You rock my world."

"You rock my world, as well," I said, as I put my hand on the back of her head, and kissed her forehead. "I love you more than ever, baby girl."

Niki smiled and kissed my lips passionately. "I love you too, applehead," she said, and then we rested in bed until few hours later.

What do you think, guys? What a great way to start writing again. Sorry I took so long. At least this is what I owe for you guys. Hope you love it, so far.