Chapter 9

Niki's POV:

I woke up around 9 a.m., and Michael was not around. Where could he be? I hope he won't go that far to find his daughter. He needs my help. I'm afraid to loose him. Woah, I thought. I really do have feelings for him.

I showered myself, got dressed, and brushed my teeth. When I reached the living room, I saw Michael eating pancakes with syrup. He was watching "The Looney Tunes" show. I guess he was too excited for more adventures, that he wanted to get out of bed.

"Morning, sunshine," I said, as I approached him. Michael looked up and smiled, even though his mouth is stuffed with pancakes. I laughed and sat down next to him. "Goodmorning to you, too," Michael said, as he swallowed his pancakes.

"Looks like you are too excited to get up, huh," I said.

Michael smiled and said, "Yeah... I woke up at eight, and I couldn't sleep anymore. I didn't mean to scare you, and I did not want to disturb you, either."

I smiled as he continues to eat his pancakes. When he finished his last bite of it, Michael said, "I was thinking that maybe I can go swimming. What do you say?"

"What about finding your daughter," I asked. "Can't we find your daughter, now?"

Michael's POV:

I was startled when she asked that question. I hesitated to find the perfect answer. Then, I got it. "Well we just got here," I said, trying to point it out. "I mean we should relax a little more. I still wanna have some fun. Besides, I never been out of the house for a long time."

Niki thought about it for a little while. Then, she sighed and smiles at me. "Alright," she said. "We can go swimming."

I was jumping up and down, and was running around the room like the roadrunner, from the "Looney Tunes Show."

Niki's POV:

Man, Michael can be all excited like a little kid. He sure does have an inner child, in him. In fact, I'm getting suspicious about the fact that he wanted to have fun, instead of finding his daughter. He did hesitated for a little while. I started to ponder a little, until suddenly, I had a vision of me and Michael. "Niki," he whispers into my ear, in my vision. "I need to talk to you."

I gasped for air, when my vision was over. Something was really going on, and I will find out soon. For some reason, he's hiding the truth from me.

And the mystery is about to unfold itself. Will she find out. Will their relationship end? Find out on the next chapter.