Chapter 4

Niki's POV:

I'm gonna have to create a diversion, by having everyone leave the bus; freeze time, and sit next to the guy who is across from me. After all, I really want to get to know him better. So I got up from my seat and yelled, "Oh my gosh! There's a snake inside the bus!"

The old lady, who is sitting next to the guy across from me, started to panic while everyone else was calm. The old woman who is sitting next to me said, "It's just your imagination, sweetie. Now would you pipe down so that everyone else can relax!"

I was so mad. How dare she; trying to act like my mother, I thought. Time to pull out the big guns. I secretly used my magic powers, to send out a rubber snake, and made it move by itself. "Oh no," one of them cried. "There is a snake in the bus."

The rubber snake made a hissing sound, which caused everyone else to panic. The busdriver stopped the engine; propped the bus door open and yelled, "Everyone, evacuate."

Everyone else left, except for me and the guy. I was hiding the whole time, while he was just sitting there looking all confused. I froze time, approached the guy, and sat next to him and smiled.

Michael's POV:

I can't believe that girl did that. I didn't know what was really going on, until everything came up to me. So I'm sitting there, looking at her and just smiled shyly. "Hi," I said.

"Hi," the girl said.

"Um I didn't know you were going to do that, but why did you do it?"

She gave me a shrug and said, "I just needed some time to hang out with someone, who's just truly fun."

I nod and said, "So you have powers?"

"Yep," she said. "And it looks like I'm not the only one who has it. I sensed it while I was doing my distraction.

"That's amazing," I exclaimed. It was an awkward silence, until I broke it. "So what's your name," I asked.

"Niki," she exclaimed. "Niki Gardner."

"My name is Michael. Michael Jackson."

"Well that's a cute name," she said, while giggling. "Please to meet you Michael."

She sticks out her hand, and I shaked it. "It's nice to meet you too, Niki," I said, while I was giggling with her.

We let out another awkward silence, until I asked, "So where are you heading to?"

"I'm going to Florida to go to college," she said. "I just graduated high school, few months ago."

"Really," I said. "Well congrats, Niki!"

"Thank you," she said, laughing. "So where are you heading to, Michael?"

"I...," I paused. I can't tell her my real reason. Maybe she'll think I'm a freak or a criminal. She'll probably turn me in. So I decided to come up with a better answer. "I'm searching for my lost daughter, in Florida," I lied.

"Really," Niki said. "How come?"

I took a deep breath and let out sigh. "She was taken away by a very bad person," I said. "That person took her away from me. He probably told her horrible rumors about. Maybe she'll never want to see me, again."

Niki saw me upset, and decided to comfort me, by putting her arm around my shoulder, and puts her cheek on my other shoulder. "It's ok Michael," Niki said. "I think she still wants to meet you, and wants answers from you. I think your daughter will believe you."

Niki smiles at me. I can feel her warmth, as she comforts me. I feel safe and at peace. I wish I could've told her the real reason. After all, she just said her opinion, that sorta relates to my real situation. Maybe soon, I will tell Niki the real reason why I come here. I hope it's at a right time.

Stay tune for more of your favorite characters. Don't miss what will happen, next.