Chapter 15

Michael's POV:

I stand in front of Niki's front door, to hear her crying. I felt really disappointed. Everything was just a bust. I can't stand to hear her crying, if she's being ingnored. After all, I saw it through my vision; how Niki was all alone in her world, and can't talk to me.

I knocked at her door. "Niki," I said, feeling concerned. "Can I come in?"

Niki's POV:

I gasped; hearing Michael's voice made me surprised. It looks like his anger went away. "Um...," I said, trying to find the words. "Yeah, I guess."

Michael walked into my room, and closed the door. "Um hi," I said, as I was looking down, blushing.

"Hi," he said. "Are you ok?"

"Um yeah... What made you think that?"

"I just heard you crying, and I wanted to know if you were ok."

I played with my fingers, while still feeling embarrased. Me and my emotions, I thought.

"Um well..." I was trying to find the words, until Michael approached me, and lifted my chin up with one finger, so that I can see his face. I was blushing like crazy. I'm already feeling this kind of sensation, and I feel speechless.

"Well it looks like you're not the only one, who blushes like crazy," he said, and giggles softly.

My eyes looked away, and returned to his gaze. Michael's eyes are so hypnotic. He looks so gentle. "I... uh.."

Michael shooshed me with his finger, and it trailed off slowly. His touch was so soothing. "Look," Michael said. "I care about you. I don't want to loose you. I just don't want you to think of me as a monster. I'm afraid of what you will think, if I confessed to you in the first place."

My eyes widened. Michael does care about me.

Michael's POV:

"When I first met you," as I continued. "I have felt this connection between you and I. I sensed that you have powers, just like I do. To tell you the truth, I always wanted someone who can understand me, and have the same connection as I do."

Niki blushed, and covered her mouth with her hands. She felt so surprised, when I confessed. "Niki," I said. "I have feelings for you."

She gets up and reaches my hand, to grab it. "Michael," she said. "I don't think you're a monster, or a freak. To tell you the truth, I also have feelings for you. I wanted someone to have the same connection, as I do. I also wanted someone to understand me better. It looks like I did found someone."

My mouth opened a little bit, and put my other hand on top of hers. "It's funny how fate brought us, together," I said, laughing softly.

"I actually had the best time of my life," Niki said, smiling. "For the first time, I never felt so alive, and it's all thanks to you.

Niki pushed my hair back, and caresses my cheek. I smiled at her and said, "I just want to lay next to you for awhile."

Suddenly, I pulled her close, and Niki fell onto chest. She looked up to see my face, and I looked down at hers. "You look so beautiful, tonight," I said.

I saw Niki blushing, as I continued."Your eyes are so lovely. Your mouth is so sweet."

"Michael, you're so sweet," Niki said while giggling.

"I know," he said. "But a lot of people misunderstand me, though. That's because they don't know me at all."

Niki was inching enough to get close to face me. "Maybe because they're just afraid to know you," she said. "They just judge, but I don't."

I was smiling, and my face was getting closer to Niki's. Then, I was clinging to her waist, and I sensed her adrenaline inside. Finally I said, "I just want to touch you, and hold you. I need you. God I need you. I love you so much."

Niki's POV:

My cheeks were getting flushed, and my face was close to his. "I...," I said softly, staring to trail off. "I... love... you... too."

Then, we kissed each other slowly and passionately. My arms were on his shoulder, Suddenly, he carried me to my bed, while I was still kissing and clinging to him. Michael was on top of me, as I lay on my bed.

Slowly, he was kissing on my neck, while my head turned; feeling the sensation that I never had, before. I was moaning and groaning, as we made love to each other. For the first time, Michael and I have this magical connection, as we never had before. 

Yes... I got the lyrics from 'I Just Can't Stop Loving You.' It was really sweet. Told you that Niki and Michael would be together, again. Stay tune for more adventures of them. It's not over yet!