Chapter 10

Niki's POV:

I already ate my breakfast, and went to my room. I changed into my swimsuit, that was a white one that shows my upper and lower back. I tied my hair up into a messed up bun. I grabbed my book and left my room. I wanted to read my book, so that I can relax. Besides, I don't feel like swimmimg.

When I left my room, I saw Michael ready to go. He was already wearing a plain, dark green swimming trunks. Michael saw me, and he was blushing again. If he's going to blush all day, he'll be as red as an apple, I thought. Hey! I can call call him applehead!

Michael's POV:

Niki looks so hot on that swimsuit. If only I can touch her body, I thought. But I just can't. Waaaaah!

While I was looking at her, I saw that she was holding a book. "Why are you holding a book," I asked.

"I don't feel like swimming," she said, as she shrugs her shoulder. "I'm gonna relax on the pool chair, while you have fun."

"Are you sure," I asked, again.

"I'm sure."

I nodded my head. "Ok, but you'll be missing a lot of fun," I said, trying to tempt her.

Niki laughed and went on ahead. "Wait," I yelled, while I was running like a little kid. "Wait for me!"

Niki's POV:

I sat on the pool chair, while Applehead was swimming with the kids. I was giggling that Michael was having fun, just like a little kid. Not only that, I came up with a nickname for Michael. As I was reading my book, Michael was at the edge of the pool; begging me to have fun with them. I nodded my head "no."

"Come one, Niki," he whimpers.

"No, Michael," I exclaimed, and got back to my book.

"Alright, but can you do me one favor?"

I came up to him, and crouched down to see Michael, face to face. "And what's that," I said, playfully.

"This..." he said, grabbing my hand and pulled me forward, which made me fell into the pool. I popped up, and squirted water out of my mouth. Everyone was laughing, including Michael. "Alright," I said, getting annoyed. "Take that!"

I splashed water on them, and tried to catch them. I was having a lot of fun, as we shared some laughter and fun. We even played "Marco Polo." When it was over, everone got out of the pool, except for me and Michael.

I was trying to get out of the pool, until Michael grabbed my hand, and pinned me to the wall of the pool. I struggled to get out, but Michael's hot breath was trying to calm me. Since when did he get intimate, I thought.

Michael whispered into my ears and said, "I need to talk to you in your apartment. There's something I need to confess."

My eyes were wide open. My vision was true. "Don't be alarmed, though," as he was finishing his last few words. "Just trust me."

Michael pulled away, and pushed the strand of hair, away from my face. Then, he walked away. I can't believe what just happened here.

So good, huh? Looks like have we have to find out on the next chapter. To be continued...