Kunikida Doppo x Reader- Self-Acceptance

Start from the beginning

"Hey Dazai?"
"Hmm?"

"Can you use your ability on me?"
"Sorry, no can do, we have a lot of cases today and who knows if you're needed. If it's the end of the day then maybe but right now...no dice." You sighed at Dazai's answer, well at least it makes sense this time...at least it isn't his usual-

"Plus I like watching Kunikada suffer like this."
There it is.

"I really wish you learned to control your ability one of these days (Y/N), In'ei's interruptions are keeping me from my work, now I'm two minutes behind schedule." Kunikida told you, but your eyes crept up to his hair before your cheeks puffed up and your shoulders shook, focusing on his hair.

"That's a...that's quite the hairstyle you got there Kunikida..." Dazai's expression and movements matched yours as he also tried to hold in his laughter. An irk mark grew on Kunikida's forehead, at your expressions.
"I did his hair in two plaited braids, isn't it cute? You look really hot like that Kuni! But then again you'd look hot in any style you wear" In'ei complimented him excitedly.

"Whatever, but if I wear my hair like this will you be quiet for the rest of the day?"
"Of course Kuni, I'd do anything for you~" In'ei sighed dreamily, swooning onto your desk dramatically.

"Good, now if you excuse me I have things I have to do." In'ei flipped over so they were resting on their stomach on your desk, resting their chin on their palm as they kicked their feet back and forth.

"It's such a heartache to see him go...but I love watching that back work on his way out and that ass, mmm, it looks sweeter than chocolate..." In'ei sighed dreamily.

"I gotta agree, if I wasn't already looking for a beautiful woman to do a double-suicide then perhaps I would've asked Kunikida, but he probably would say no..." both their comments made your face turn pink, well...they both weren't wrong about that exactly...When Kunikada left their sight, In'ei sighed and rolled off your desk.

"I miss him already...hey! Can I have some candy?" In'ei asked, immedietly getting up.

"You can't eat food, remember?"
"Yeah, but you can! Have some candy! You know you want it!" In'ei tried to convince you, but you shook your head.

"No thanks, I have this yogurt, which is just as good as candy." You answered, In'ei pouted.

"No it isn't, candy is so much better!"

"Dazai can you please use your ability on me?" Dazai shook his head.

"Like I said, it's the beginning of the day, besides you'll probably have a mission to do."

"Uuuggghhh" you groaned, not knowing how you didn't decide to kill yourself over your shadow, wait- scratch that, if Dazai knew you thought that he'd ask you non-stop if you wanted to commit a double-suicide with him.

"Please (Y/N)? Just a little bit? For me?" In'ei asked you, you shook your head.
"Oh I get it! You're helping me maintain a slim figure so I can seduce Kuni! That's so nice of you!" In'ei hugged you, making you stiffen, you still weren't used to physical affection. Even from In'ei you still weren't used to it, but from Kunikida...

"I'm sorry! I know I can't control what happens but I'm...I'm so sorry!" You cried, it was one of the few times you stayed conscious enough to see the aftermath of what you did after you lost control. You were in a warehouse, where a small group of defected specialized ops tried to kidnap and get ransom from their hostage, but you forgot who the hostage was. You just remember them in the corner, about as horrified as you were at what you did. Kunikida looked around, the moonlight shining on his glasses and making his expression unreadable, you lowered your head, waiting for your punishment.