Boris x Alice ( as toons )

Boris couldn't speak. He wanted to say so many things, but couldn't. When he found Henry in the studio, he realized there might be a way to get Bendy and Alice back.
Boris missed his toon friends. Now they were all twisted and demonic. And there wasn't a drop of water down here to cure them.
He missed when Alice and Bendy made fun of each other, while both never being mean to Boris. He could write, and there was lots of paper and ink down here, so that was one way he could communicate.
He shook at Henry's limp body after the lift had crashed, knowing Alice was going to take him. Henry was in between conscious, and unconscious.
He saw Alice, and before passing out completely, he handed Boris a water bottle he'd stored in his pocket.
"Save her." He whispered, blacking out. Alice grabbed Boris from behind, and he was whipped away into the studio.
She brought him back to the place she had called a home, and started strapping him down to a chair. Boris whined, trying to get free.
"No use in struggling, it'll all be over soon." Alice laughed. Boris struggled twice as hard. Alice said something through the speakers to Henry, and then grabbed some tools from a table.
Boris turned his head and managed to chew through one of his arm bindings. He used his now free arm to untie himself, and took out his water bottle.
He stood behind Alice.
The angel turned and saw him standing upwards. "How did you get out? I'll just have to put you back." She said, stepping towards him.
Boris splashed Alice with the water, and she stood there, wondering what had just happened. "Did you really think that shapeless liquid could stop me?" She growled.
Boris stepped back and whined. Alice suddenly felt a weird sensation throughout her body, like she was shrinking, but also not.
She shrunk about a foot, and her face was back to normal. She gasped as she looked at her gloves hands. "I'm me again! I'm free from the ink!" She squealed in delight.
Boris smiled and barked happily. Alice ran over and gave him a giant hug. "Thank you Boris!" She said. Alice then without thinking, kissed Boris right on the mouth, startling both of them.
The two pulled away and looked at their feet, blushing. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" Alice am started to apologize, then noticed Boris's wagging tail.
He tried holding his tail still with his hand, but it clearly had a mind of its own. Alice giggled at it.