Sick deadline pt.2

Part 2 was requested so- let's give Sammy his revenge.

      "I didn't actually expect I'd get sick..." Norman glared at the spoon of soup Sammy was holding in front of his dizzy vision.
      "Aww, well I warned you." Sammy giggled, pushing the spoon into Norman's mouth. "And since I can't get sick because I already had it, I will baby you and nothing can stop me."
      Norman glared at Sammy. "How dare-" he was cut off as Sammy spooned more soup into his mouth.
      "Can I ask you something?" Sammy said, glancing side eyed at the sick man.
      "What?" Norman answered, looking up at him from his laid down position.
      "Why...why did you kiss me on the forehead yesterday?" Sammy asked hesitantly, a light blush across his face.
      Norman's face flushed red. "I-I didn't mean to, it's just...when I was little, every time I got sick my mother would always kiss me on the forehead before telling me to sleep. I guess I kinda copied that from her." Norman half laughed.
      He looked at Sammy and was shocked to see him have watery eyes. "What's wrong?! Is it something I said-oh." Norman just remembered how terrible Sammy's parents had been to him his whole life.
      "I-I'm sorry Sammy, I didn't mean to upset you." Norman apologized.
      "I'm not upset! What are you talking about?!" Sammy's voice quivered. Norman frowned, mad at himself for making Sammy sad.
      "Hey- c'mere." Norman wrapped his arms around Sammy and pulled him down beside him. He hugged the small man around the waist and snuggled him.
      "N-Norman what are you doing?!" Sammy yelped, face as red as a tomato.
      "I'm giving you attention, what does it look like?" Norman chuckled.
      "I-whyyy?" Sammy whined.
      "Shh, it's time to face the facts that you are now my prisoner, and I will give you cuddles and you cannot stop it." Norman said.
      Sammy twisted around in Norman's arms. Without saying a word he leaned up and kissed Norman.
      "This is a nice prison then." Sammy giggled.
      "I'm only nice to the adorable prisoners." Norman cooed.

This ones kinda short I didn't have much idea for it but here it is.