Batim Headcannons

I know, nobody asked but... This is just what I think every studio person would be or act like, idk I just wanted to make this.
Also I'm adding a bunch of nicknames for them because I want to try and use them in future pieces of writing.

Henry:
He's like the mom/therapist of the studio where you go tell your problems to him and he's always there for everyone.
The one person who gets extra attention from him is Bendy, but he tries giving everyone equal amounts of support. Except Joey. He's mad at Joey.
He's got a positive attitude and always overworks, even when he doesn't have to. This usually causes him to fall asleep at his desk. Then Sammy gets Norman to wake Henry up because he isn't able to.
And if Bendy finds him sleeping, he will sometimes curl up in his lap and go to sleep as well.

Nicknames for Henry that Bendy uses:
- Hen
- Henny
- Doll
- Stein
- Overworked-Son-Of-A-Bitch

Bendy:
He's like the youngest child of the studio. He's always pulling pranks on all the other workers. He'll usually get either Henry, Wally, or Shawn to prank others with him, and rarely Jack or Norman.
Alice scolds him for it and Boris tried to impress her by pretending he doesn't think it's funny.
But despite how energy filled this little demon is, nothing beats cuddling with Henry. N o t h i n g. And Henry's currently teaching Bendy how to draw.
Sometimes when Henry's working late, Bendy will stay with him and then he'll find a radio and dance with Henry.
When he gets really angry or scared or depressed, he transforms to his ink demon form. After getting out of the studio he isn't able to become his beast form anymore, but he hates that form anyways. He likes his toon form best, but ink demon is alright.

Nicknames for Bendy that Henry uses:
- Ben
- Benny
- Bud
- Buddy
- Devil Darling
- Little Demon

Joey:
Basically the abusive dad. He yells at everyone and is constantly trying to make the employees morals go down, and threatens them a lot. He finds Shawn is the easiest one to put down, so he targets him a lot.
Nearly all the workers hate him. The only one who doesn't hate him completely is Bertrum because Joey is actually nice to him. But that's only because he likes Bertrum.
He's been plotting ways to get rid of Bendy, but due to Henry is unsuccessful in doing so. He's a bit of a narcissist and thinks himself better than all the other workers.

Nicknames for Joey used often by other workers:
- Every swear word known to mankind, this includes the Irish ones Shawn knows
- Psychopath
- Monster
- Sometimes used by Bertrum: Joe

Bertrum:
He's like that one isolated cousin who mostly ignores other people, and has the fancy talk that nobody understands.
When he does come out of his closed off office, it's either to go home, or to yell at people for being idiots.
He is a common victim of pranks that involve Wally, because the janitor finds it funny to get on his nerves. Bertrum doesn't mind Joey, but he hates the rest of the employees, and they hate him too.

Nicknames for Bertrum:
- Bertie (often used by Joey)
- Your majesty (used by people when he's using his fancy huge words to insult them)
- Uptight bitch
- A lot of swears as well although not as much as Joey

Norman:
He's like that one really tall sibling who's just taller than everyone else. He's also really sneaky and nobody hears him coming. So he's a master at scaring the absolute shit out of people.
He finds it most funny to scare Sammy because he finds it adorable when he gets all huffy about it, and all Norman has to do is suffocate him in hugs and kisses to make him happy again.
Norman is the kind of person who you might think is pretty creepy, but once you get to know him, he seems kind and caring, but once you know him as good as Sammy does, he's just an amazing person who'll do anything for this one musical man.
Norman also enjoys carrying Sammy around. He doesn't like Susie all that much, because she tried stealing Sammy from him multiple times.
Sammy's teaching him how to play guitar and sometimes they'll sing and play music together.