Helping

Requested by @BendyDarl1n hope ya like it! Also sorry it took forever.

Everything had happened too fast. Henry had so far been trapped in a decrepit building he used to work at, sacrificed by an old friend, chased by a demon, and made friends with a wolf. Now, he was doing errands for a pushy angel. She wanted him to collect three valve cores, but Henry couldn't figure out how to open the boxes. After a while of turning valves and levelling the ink, he finally discovered that if all the ink valves were lined up, the boxes would open and reveal to him their cores. He had two collected, and was on the third. The metal was rusted on this box, and it just wouldn't open.
Tired and pissed off, the animator used his wrench to bang on the box. Nothing happened. With each whack against the box, he became more and more irritated. He heard sudden footsteps behind him, and turned with an angry glare toy whatever creature had disturbed his work. His anger turned to fear when he looked up and saw a familiar inky grin towering over him. Henry tried backing up, but ended up hitting the wall instead. He stared wide eyed up at Bendy, wondering if he was about to be torn in half, or killed like Sammy was. Bendy slowly raised a fist, and Henry squeezed his eyes shut, bracing himself.
A bang was heard, and a small zap. Henry cautiously opened his eyes and looked up to see Bendy holding the valve core out to him. Confused but glad he wasn't hurt, Henry carefully took it and stuffed it in his pocket. "Uh...thanks?" He tilted his head to the side as he stared up at the demon. Bendy didn't say anything, but held out his hand again. Henry stared at it, unsure what to do. The demon rolled his eyes (even though Henry couldn't see), and grabbed the animators hand. He gently led him to the staircase, and began to walk down. Henry let himself be taken to wherever the demon was going, feeling oddly calmed when he looked dow at their intertwined hands.
They walked in silence until arriving at level nine, and Henry was surprised when he led him right to the angel's door. Bendy gestured to the box beside them, and the animator put the valves inside. "Oh? Done so soon?" Came the sarcastic voice of the angel. "I thought for sure an ink monster had killed you because you took so damned lon-" she suddenly stopped talking. It was a few moments before anything was said again. "Is...did you bring the demon right to my door?! WHAT HAVE I ALREADY TOLD YOU!" Alice screamed through her mic, scaring poor Henry.
"Shut it, ya fake angel." Bendy growled, grip tightening on the animator's hand. "He brought ya them stupid valve cores, now he's done doin' useless shit for ya. I mean honestly Alice, we all know there's no savin' that face." Bendy grinned up at the hidden camera. He knew where they were.
"Oh, you wretched demon! Henry is MY errand boy, not yours! So let him go and leave my domain! The tainted aren't welcome here." Alice shrieked angrily. Bendy shrugged, then scooped up Henry in his arms and began walking down the stairs.
"Then does that mean you don;t want yourself in your own domain?" Bendy called back over his shoulder. He didn't care much for the angel's response, it was only more threats, insults, and screaming. All he really wanted was his animator back. His, not Alice's. Henry wasn't sure how to feel over the whole ordeal.
"Wait...are you going to make me do stuff for you too?" Henry asked slowly, trying to calculate how fast he could run to the nearest miracle station if he managed to wiggle out of Bendy's arms. Well, at least being carried was a break on his tired legs. Bendy grinned in response, and said nothing. "You are, aren't you?" Henry frowned, glaring at the demon. Whether he enjoyed getting carried or not wouldn't matter if it meant he could escape being a slave again.
"Calm down doll, I ain't as ruthless as that bitch. Why d'ya think the lost ones look up ta me and not her?" Bendy pointed out. They were nearing the elevator, which was closed and had Boris inside of it. Alice must not have noticed, too busy fuming over what had just happened. He placed Henry on his feet, and then wrenched open the elevator door with a trembling wolf inside. "Get out, Alice won't be too kind to ya if she realizes you're in here." Bendy said sharply. The wolf listened, and ran to hide behind Henry.
"Hey buddy, glad to see you're okay." Henry patted Boris on the head, and the wolf relaxed a bit. Bendy stood and watched the two reunite for a moment, before beginning to walk back to the stairs.
"C'mon then." The demon said, waiting for the two to follow. "I ain't sittin' down here and waitin' anymore. I'm findin' a way out." Bendy said. Henry and Boris shared a look before both happily following. Bendy decided to grab Henry's hand again, his tail wrapping around the animator's waist and pulling him close as they searched for a new way out.