|| EPILOGUE ||

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Time later*

-Heesun's POV-

A lot of things changed after visiting Victoria, talking with Junho again, and finding the laboratory of the Linking Dreams. It's been such a stressful ride, but luckily, you have one of the smartest and most generous people around you. Yoomin risked it all; she invested a lot into the project both of you did after finding the formula and exact process of how the Linking Dreams commenced. For one reason, Victoria wanted you to have that place, and that's to make things right.

Once again, the story repeats itself. You couldn't say "no" to the Linking Dreams, to everything you lived, and want others to experience. So, Yoomin helped you out to create a brand-new way to have Linking Dreams. Based on a more natural way to encounter dreams and nightmares, without pain and where what matters the most is to find the right person, your "chosen one." You could say that now, you sell dreams.

Yoomin created a formula where the dreams are provided to the person if they drink a specific tea before bedtime. It comes in many flavours but has its unique experience once the eyes get closed. You could call them a modified version of the Linking Dreams, but these have a temporal effect until day time arrives. These Linking Dreams are safer and offer the same experience; magical and out of this world. And so far, it has been a massive success, and the reviews are starting to help Yoomin and her personal a lot to keep making them.

These last weeks with Jinyoung were the best gift you could ever ask for, and living in his world makes you forget about the bad times you had. Ahgases were happy to meet you at one of the music shows you went to, and they were very supportive, something you didn't expect to see. Also, he's having a lot of fun with his friends, the opportunities he's getting, and it seems that he already got used to having you at his place.

For you, everything has improved. You joined a dance studio that works along with some entertainment companies, and now, you are the one who teaches choreographies to numerous boy groups. It felt gratifying to see that you finally got to the place you wanted and that the things you experienced when younger, aren't pulling you down anymore.

*Current time*

Right now, you are inside JYP Entertainment. You are making the choreography for Stray Kids comeback with all of the members. So far, they are doing everything well, and it seems you're going to end before the time you expected.

-Yesterday, I had this odd dream. It was intense! – You heard one of the boys say.

-What was it about, hyung? – Jeongin asked.