~2 || The good, the bad & the ugly.

(Acting scene from one of the artist's series)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Next day*

-Heesun's POV-

Gradually, the day started to make its way again. Jinyoung was more relaxed after talking with you this morning; he told you what he dreamt, how he felt, and some other things he needed to get off his shoulders. Jinyoung isn't the type of guy who is constantly expressing himself more than he's used to, however, from time to time he wants to tell you everything since he doesn't want to hide important details from you.

What happened at night, really scared you more than ever. Also, you are getting tired of seeing Jinyoung having such bad nights; luckily, you got an idea that might help you out to find the reason behind the "linking dreams" and Jinyoung's constant nightmares.

Currently, you are at the basketball court with the rest of GOT7. Everyone is on the court inside the fitness center from Seoul's University since the label asked for permission to use it today. As they are playing and having a good time exercising, you are talking through the phone with one friend of yours who is a scientist. You are hoping she can help you out to clear your doubts, plus, she can hopefully help Jinyoung.

-It's been happening for almost two months – You told.

-Oh, that's longer than I thought – Yoomin said surprised.

-The nightmares didn't last so long in our patients. Maybe what he lived inside the "linking dreams" truly affected him – She guessed.

-I don't know but, yesterday he had another nightmare – You explained while looking at Jinyoung playing happily.

-What can we do? – You asked.

-"We"? Do you want to help? – Yoomin asked.

-If helping is going to make Jinyoung feel better, I will – You spoke.

-So, tell me everything you know – You said.

Yoomin sighed before clearing her throat. –My team in the lab is checking out the results of blood from our patients; they are trying to see if something else changed – She explained.

-For now, the only thing you can help me with is by staying close to Jinyoung. He might help us to find out some of our hypothesis later on – Yoomin told.

-Alright, I'll check him out then – You sighed.

-Do you think... Does he need to go back to the linking dreams? – You asked concerned.