~8 || Never let you go

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*D-11 before the return*

-Jinyoung's POV-

It was official, the beginning of the collaboration with Younghyun and Heesun got viral just the first day they published the dance choreography. They aren't over; they still have to post the contemporary piece that is on the making, however, they already had a huge success with the first part of their collaboration. I'm happy for Heesun and Younghyun, yet, I can't deny I'm not pleased by the first choreography they did; I thought it was only the contemporary dance but I was mistaken since the video they published was a groovy, candid dance.

My eyes were blessed and at the same time shattered by the nearness in between them. I was just speechless when I saw the first video. The members started to bother me and tease me as much as they could; they were enjoying my jealousness while I was just trying to keep my cool. Right now, we are at the dorms while practicing some of our lines for a music show. I'm watching my phone since I'm texting with Heesun; she's enjoying my jealousness as much as the members did.

But I find her teasing cute, so, I don't truly mind at all.

-I want to be there with you but I'm stuck in Yoomin's place – Heesun wrote.

-Are you sure you are there with her? – I asked.

-Yah! Of course, you are the "jelly" one who thinks I'm cheating on you with another idol – Heesun answered.

-Jelly? Is that my new nickname? – I questioned.

-It should be, you are way too jealous about a single project – She replied.

-I wouldn't be so jealous if you told me about the choreographies before – I answered.

-You are impossible, Jinyoung – She wrote.

-I can't believe I've been beside you for so long – She added.

I chuckled while reading her text when suddenly, I noticed Yugyeom and Jackson filming me.

-What are you doing? – I asked.

-Filming for Ahgases. Say hi! – Yugyeom smiled.

-Hello! – I waved at them happily.

-So, we see you smiling. Something good happened? – Jackson asked as he sat next to me while Yugyeom kept on filming us.

-Hmm, I'm just texting with Heesun – I told.

-Oh, Ahgases were saying that Heesun will leave you for Young K-hyung – Yugyeom laughed.

-Yah! I'll kill you! – I looked at him seriously.

Daydream || Park Jinyoung (S2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें