~22 || By my side

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Changwon, South Korea]

*Later that day*

-Heesun's POV-

Moments ago, Jinyoung set up a video call with you and the rest of the guys. Everybody was excited to see you, and they realized that you are ready to roll; however, they couldn't hide their worried faces to you, and it didn't bother you at all since you know their intentions. Right now, it is normal that everyone is thinking of what the future hopes for you, and what path you are going to follow after this. But overall, it was calming to hear the boys again, and see that everything is going well for them; after all, you wanted to feel happy by hearing good news from them.

Jinyoung, and you had the time to talk with them, to see how they were doing, and to see what will be the next thing to do for the days left of the vacation season they are having. Jinyoung is planning out to go back to Seoul in a couple of days, and according to what Jackson said, both of you might have a few surprises when you get back to Seoul.

Currently, the rain poured down in Changwon, and what a better day to see a rainy day after six months. You felt in the mood of being close to the rain; so, you took a mug and put some tea on it, then you sat down near the window from the living room while looking at the drops falling near your arm.

-You are going to catch a cold. – Jinyoung said before putting a blanket over your shoulders.

-Thanks. – You smiled before drinking some of your tea.

-How are you feeling? – He asked while sitting in front of you.

-I'm still thinking. – You chuckled embarrassedly.

-Nothing I wouldn't expect. – Jinyoung smiled while staring at you. -Many companies will die for your talent, and I'm sure you are going to be on top again. - He encouraged you.

-When we get back to Seoul, the first thing I'll do is to search for a home, and then a company. – You told him.

-A home? – He questioned.

-Yes, my house was lost, remember? – You questioned.

-Sweetheart, but you can live with me. – Jinyoung pointed out.

-No, no, you need your space. – You stated. -The boys need their privacy too. – You added.

-Who said something about the dorms? Live in my apartment. – Jinyoung said.

-What? – You looked at him, confused. -You have a house and an apartment. Jinyoung? – You questioned.

-I bought this house for my parents, but they don't know that yet. – He explained. -I thought about coming here with you because I wanted you to look at it, and even though it represents the beauty of the Linking Dreams, I still thought this place would be perfect for my parents. – Jinyoung disclosed.