~24 || Behind words

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Hours later*

-Jinyoung's POV-

Today's practice was over, and the rest of the members returned to the dorms, but JB and I stayed a little longer before going with them. It's been a good return since we arrived in Seoul, and even though I'm tired after driving for hours and having the practice with the boys, I'm happy to be back home.

When I arrived at the studio, all of the members started to ask about Heesun, and they wanted to see her right away. I was glad to notice that they worried so much about her health and condition, but unfortunately, I told them that she wanted to be alone for today. She's starting to see her opportunities, and what she can do now that she's back. And I believe Heesun is also trying to breathe in everything that she missed.

As for now, I've talked with JB about many things I wanted to get out of my chest. And many of those things have to do with Heesun. I feel alright, but I do have concerns about what the future holds for both of us; the obstacle life is putting in front of Heesun's path is very tough, and I'm scared of seeing her fall again. I know I'll always be there for her, but I still fear that I might not be good enough.

So far, JB has told me everything I wanted to hear, and other things that opened my mind more than before. I have to say that talking with him is always calming, and even though Mark and Jackson wanted to help me out as well, I first needed to see if I wasn't going mad before talking to them.

-Do you think she's going to be alright after this? – I asked.

-I think she will. – JB nodded. –I believe that Heesun will recover if you help her to leave what happened behind; make her do some things that might take her mind off the dreams both had. – He suggested.

-I want her to forget everything, but it's impossible if we are talking about Heesun. She's fascinated by them, and it doesn't matter that she almost died; I know that she wants to go back because she doesn't have anything left. – I disclosed.

-She has you, and I think that's the biggest reason why she wouldn't return to them. – JB stated. –Listen, I know that things aren't good for her right now, but she has to get her mind off those memories. – He insisted.

-Would that help at all? – I questioned.

He nodded. –Do you remember Song? – JB asked.

-Isn't that the girl who searched for Heesun time ago? – I questioned.

-Yes. – He sighed. –Song moved away from Seoul because she needed a place that could make her forget or at least put behind the memories she had about her dreams. – JB explained.