~17 || What it isn't

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daydream – Day 7

*Time later*

-Heesun's POV-

From one place to another, the hours passed by and the moon was coming out without even warning at some points; you are sure someone is behind this and that person isn't the most friendly one. The weather is changing drastically too, the phase is getting harder and harder by each light you follow, and the dreams you have about a faked reality are getting more into you.

Last night you almost got lost in one of those odd dreams, and once again you were trapped with a fake Jinyoung, but honestly, he was the one you wish was here with you. It is unbelievable to see that neither of you is willing to speak about what bothers each other, and the only "cute" moments happen when both are about to face another challenge of the daydreams. And you have to admit that you still upset about him being here, and about the fact that he didn't support you when you needed him to trust you the most.

As for now, a wild storm is going on. Both were at the forest some moments ago, but you got away from one another when the snow started to fall from above; the cozy and green forest became a snowy and cold mess. The snowstorm isn't planning to stop and it's getting hard to walk through the dense snow.

Right now, you are barely holding on as you are still on walking, after all, you don't know where you are due to the heavy snow blowing your way. Some moments ago, you were yelling Jinyoung's name, but he didn't answer as you wanted. Because of that, you decided to keep on going and hopefully meet him at the end of the forest zone.

Gradually, you are starting to get tired and your legs can't keep on going. You tried so hard to think that this was just your imagination, but the frustration and tiredness took over you. Briefly, you let your body fall against the cold snow; placing your hands under your head as you kept on breathing fast.

Suddenly, your surroundings started to glitch and the storm started to blow slower. You closed your eyes while taking a deep breath, then you opened them and realized that Jinyoung was standing there with the rest of your friends.

-What? – You looked at them confused.

-Come on! We have to go – Jinyoung said, he was still glitching out.

You could see a happy Jinyoung giving you his hand and another one who was completely concerned.

-Are you going to come with me? – He asked.

-Where? I thought you were mad – You told.

-No, how could I? You didn't have any choice, plus, I want you to be alright with all of us – Jinyoung smiled.

You looked behind him and saw all the guys waving at you happily, which made you grin instantly.

-Are you sure? You're never like this when I mess up – You said while looking at him.

-I know, but I want to show you a new side of me because I know you are trying your best – Jinyoung spoke.

-Thank you – You smiled before taking his hand.

Both stood up and there's when you realized that your clothes changed. It wasn't obvious to you because you were starting to get lost in a reality that doesn't exist, and there's nothing you can do.

Jinyoung is holding your hand tightly while both are walking towards the rest of the guys, then everybody started to walk through the snowy forest which is now calm and the storm isn't there anymore.

You are looking at Jinyoung happily before snuggling by his side. He made you feel safe again, and it wasn't a good thing at all.

-Jinyoung's POV-

I was in the middle of a blizzard back when I was going through the main part of the forest; the moment where I lost Heesun from my sight, now I'm searching for her desperately because this forest is also doomed with those odd dreams about a fixed reality. I almost fell in one myself when I got back to the middle part of the forest, but luckily, I was able to get out of it when I read the letter we were given before.

Right now, I'm walking through the rough blizzard that is making my body shake. Yet, it didn't last long as soon as I saw someone walking through the main road of the forest. I immediately ran towards her direction, and there's where I noticed that she was under the influence of one dream.

-Heesun, hey! – I said while holding her shoulders.

I stood in front of her but she didn't seem to be on her senses.

-It's me! Jinyoung – I told, but the blizzard was too heavy for me to compete with.

Without wasting more time, I took her in between my arms and started to run towards the last part of the forest. I held her tightly while hoping I could get her out of her fixed dream, after all, I know that they stronger by each day you spend in the Daydreams.

I took her to a safe place at the end of the forest, I placed her under a tree while I was staring at her lost sight. I caressed her cheek while becoming concerned with each second.

-Heesun, please, answer me – I said while holding her hand tightly.

-Come on, my girl – I sighed before hugging her.

I let some sighs come out as I hid my face against her shoulder when suddenly, I felt her respond to my affection as well which made look at her again. She started to shake her head gently while placing her hands on her head; she blinked a few times before looking around confused.

-Jinyoung? – She sighed.

-Are you okay? – I asked concerned.

-Uh, yes, what happened though? How did you find me? – Heesun questioned.

-I saw you walking through the blizzard and I just took you with me, but it seems you were dreaming again – I spoke.

-Was I? – She asked confused.

I nodded. –Didn't you notice? – I asked.

-I guess I did, but I wasn't sure if it was real or not – Heesun said worriedly. –Everyone was there and we were going to a cabin nearby – She disclosed.

-A cabin? – I questioned.

-Yes, it is in here – She assured before standing up. –Maybe we should go there – Heesun suggested.

-Maybe we should – I said before taking a deep breath.

Briefly, she started to walk on her own but I stopped her immediately by taking her hand. She looked back at me confused and I just shook my head gently.

-You were about to fall for one of those dreams, I'm not letting you get away from me anymore – I stated.

-I had it under control – Heesun said.

-You didn't; I called you so many times but you never answered back – I disclosed.

-As I said, I had it under control – Heesun insisted.

-I don't care, I'm going to still hold your hand – I said.

-As you'd like – She rolled her eyes before we started to walk.

I took a deep breath before looking at the surroundings, everything started to glitch out but I tried to shake it up and keep my mindset on reality.