~20 || To lose it all

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Time later*

-Heesun's POV-

{ "You never learn, right? How many times do I have to tell you that there's no room for you in that world? Wake up! It's better if you stick to the common things in life" – Mom.

"Sister, you need to get yourself together. It isn't possible that you rather chase a stupid dream than going to college and become someone you can truly be. Because your stupidity of being famous isn't something normal in common people" – Brother.

"Are you kidding me? I thought you had my back, why you never told me that? I know, you were a coward and didn't even let me know that you were going away, even though I'm your best friend" – Mark.

"I know you had a tough life, and I understand that there are many things we don't know about. Mark is very upset and so am I, but I will be patient until you want to reveal what made you change your mind about coming with us to the company" – BamBam.

"You decided to leave. Good! Because I was about to kick you out anyway! Good luck with those dreams that will never come true. Stop daydreaming and get yourself together, and when you do, straight up your life but never come back to me" – Mom.

"Is there anything I need to know before dating you? I don't want to make any mistakes. I hate people that are craving too much attention because I don't crave it; so, you shouldn't" – Junho.

"There's nothing worse than being with someone with your persona. You are disgusting to me, and I'm happy I cheated on you after so many stupid things you did" – Junho.

"The person you tried to reach is out of sign. Please, communicate in another time or another universe" – Brother.

"Stop reaching out for your brother, he made it and now he's very successful, so, stop begging for him to answer you back" – Mom.

..."Wake up, wake up Heesun! We need to get out of here. Heesun!" – Jinyoung.

..."Let's make it real then, I'll help you if you stay with me" – Jinyoung. }

The cold breeze embracing your skin is the first thing you can feel after not being able to get your senses together; the fresh smell of the outdoors and the soft sound of the birds were making the moment calmer. You opened your eyes carefully and tried to lift your head as much as you could, and after blinking a few times, you noticed that the place was completely new.

Am I still in the daydream?

You sat on the edge of the bed you were on and started to take deep breaths. The fresh air was making your head feel less heavy, and the slight headache was starting to fade away as well. It made you feel calm too; after all, the things remembered were the only things you hoped to never reminisce again. It brought tears to your eyes just knowing how far you've come after so many obstacles, and then, the Linking Dreams happened.

These dreams were the best part. They made me realize that darkness can be transformed into something else than pain and tears.

Slowly, you stood up from the bed and walked over to the mirror that was next to the dresser. You looked at yourself in front of it and noticed the length of your hair; you don't remember it to be this long. Afterwards, you started to walk around the room, it was obvious that this place is out of town, and it is a very peaceful location. The closet was half-opened, so, you took a look to see whose clothes were there. To your surprise, you saw a few of your dresses and some other jackets, which was odd to see there since you don't know this place at all. Out of curiosity, you checked the dresser and there were more of your clothes.

One thought after another started to cloud your reasoning, but you quickly decided on putting some clothes on and getting out of there. You took a pair of shorts, your hiking boots, a white shirt and a beige jacket. And right after that, you got out of the room and walked around the house.

Where am I?

You saw the sliding door that leads to the outside; it was opened but before you could run and get out of there, someone was outside, watering the plants.

-Jinyoung – You murmured.

He looked everywhere until he found you standing there. His smile appeared immediately, and it was the biggest one you've ever seen on him until this day. Jinyoung didn't get close, instead, he placed the water pot beside the plants he was watering, and then he just stared at you while smiling widely.

-You look ready for an adventure, but you have to know that this place is chill – He pointed out.

-Yes, I just noticed – You sighed.

He kept smiling while staring at you, and your urge to start asking questions didn't last long as hidden.

-Am I dead? – You asked.

-No, but you were about to – Jinyoung spoke.

-Are we stuck inside the daydreams? – You questioned.

-No, we did get out – He answered.

-How long have I been gone? – You asked, scared of what he would answer.

-Enough to make a bunch of people worry – Jinyoung said.

-Jinyoung – You insisted.

-Six months – He sighed.

You covered your mouth with your hands before reloading your back against the door frame, Jinyoung immediately got towards you and started to embrace you against his chest.

While holding Jinyoung tightly, you tried to close your eyes and try to get back to those dreams.

Reality is so much worse now. What am I now? How will I get to where I was again? Was my mom right when I decided to chase this stupid dream?

-Stop, stop it now, don't torture yourself – Jinyoung whispered.

-You don't know what I'm thinking – You cried.

-But that doesn't mean I don't know what you are doing – Jinyoung stated. –You aren't alone, Heesun. Whatever you lost won't define you – He murmured.

-You can say that so easily, you've been awake all this time – You sniffed before getting away from him.

-And that's why I'm the one to make you realize that there are bigger things for you – Jinyoung smiled slightly before kissing your head. –My Sun, I missed you so much – He sighed while caressing your cheek.

-I guess you brought me back – You murmured.

-And isn't that a good thing? – He asked.

You shrugged your shoulders before tearing up more. Jinyoung hugged you tightly again while rubbing you back.

-I did lose everything, right? – You questioned in between sobs.

-Not everything, you still got me – Jinyoung assured.

With a faded smile you looked at him, then you kissed his cheek before hiding your face against his neck.

-It's fine, everything will get better – Jinyoung said sincerely while caressing your head.

*???*

"You see... your nightmare wasn't truly the Linking Dreams, nor the Daydreams. Your nightmare began when they were gone, why do you think there was a craving from your part to come back? Now, you will have to live in reality again. Welcome, to your doom".