~1 || I won't go; I'll be here

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Heesun's POV-

The way you see the world changed drastically 6 months ago. It wasn't that long ago since you started to sleep peacefully again, without thinking you could dive in into an eternal nightmare. You had loved ones who helped you throughout the way. You were also a 'shoulder to rely on' since others also needed from your care... actually, from time to time he still in need of your consolations; Jinyoung.

You can't complain as much as you want to about your dusty and rough past since because of it, you met the one you love the most. Still, the moments you had back then are some of the ones you don't want to ever have again.

Currently, you are at JYP Entertainment building. Job-wise, it's been such a roller coaster with the quests and things you have to do for the artists who are having comebacks or special stages. It doesn't matter if you don't do the whole choreography alone since the artists you are working with, want to help you out with the making. You don't complain at all since you love to have a busy schedule; you can say you love to keep your mind occupied.

-Hello, Alia. Going home? – You hear a raspy voice ask.

-Yeah... need to take advantage of your workaholic – Alia teased.

You scoffed. What a way to call me, my friend – You chuckled softly while placing your things inside your backpack as you listen to the rest of their conversation.

-Here is the one I wanted to see the most – You felt Jinyoung's arms around your waist while he was placing his chin on your shoulder.

-Hmm, good to see you too – You smiled as you placed the last things inside your backpack, you got apart from Jinyoung and placed it on. –Are you okay? You sound sick – You pointed out.

-My throat is killing me... nothing else, I'm fine – Jinyoung smiled before kissing your head.

-Rest some time, you deserve it – You grinned while holding his hand.

-I will – He nodded.

Both of you got out of the studio and said goodbye to the rest of the staff members and artists that still were there, after that, you walked over to the parking lots.

-Are you sleeping at my place tonight? – You asked while looking to the front.

-Uh, I don't know... I don't want to annoy you, Heesun – Jinyoung said embarrassedly.

-Hey, you know that you could never do that – You said while looking at him sincerely. –Plus, I want you to get used to the new apartment – You added.

He sighed. –Fine, I guess I'll tell Mark to notify I won't go to the dorms tonight – Jinyoung said.

-Sounds like a plan to me – You smiled.