~18 || What it is

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daydream – Day 7

*Nighttime*

-Heesun's POV-

Somehow you managed to find the cabin that you saw when you were with the Jinyoung you wanted to see; he was smiling, treating you lovely and giving you a lot of good times. However, you have to keep in mind that this isn't something you should hold onto, after all, you need to find the meaning of these dreams and the nightmares Jinyoung had in real life.

Right now, both of you are inside the cabin while the Northern Lights started to appear on the sky; they were beautiful as you watch them through the window, in the meanwhile, Jinyoung is putting together the fireplace while staying away from you. Suddenly, a loud flying sound effect blared the room, making you immediately turn around to glance at Jinyoung.

He's holding a letter while looking at it from all angles, you were intrigued that it appeared in here, after all, it is an odd place to appear and more when the day is coming to an end.

-"Dream within a dream. I guess you don't see the things I can perfectly read; you aren't together as someone with such love expected. Are you blind or can't figure it out? Both are losing the game and this won't end until you play. One almost fell for a dream within a dream, a daydream that only lives inside someone's sins. Figure what to do and make the Northern Lights justice for their beautiful dust and life" – Jinyoung read loudly.

-The fixed realities are daydreams? – Jinyoung questioned. –Why am I even surprised? – He scoffed before putting the letter on top of the table, then he kept on setting the fireplace.

"One almost fell for a dream within a dream"... I almost fell for a daydream in the forest.

You glanced at Jinyoung while playing with your hands, feeling guilty for keeping your distance with him and showing him a heart bitter and stone cold. Due to it, you stood up from the edge of the bed and walked towards Jinyoung as soon as he was done lighting up the fireplace.

-Can we talk? – You asked.

He looked at you and nodded, but his face kept the same seriousness. Both sat down on the soft rug in front of the fireplace, then you took a deep breath while enjoying the sensation of the fireplace.

-I didn't thank you for helping me with the daydream back there – You said. –So, thank you for waking me up.

-No need to thank me – Jinyoung spoke.

Both stood in silence as you were looking down at your hands, then you heard him sigh before a chuckle came out of his mouth.

-It is crazy that we are back where we first met – Jinyoung said. –It seems that those days are far away – He admitted.

-Well, we counted days inside the Linking Dreams, but in real life, it only happened for a couple of minutes – You stated. –But it is still odd – You agreed.

-I remember I wanted to play the guardian angel when I first saw you – Jinyoung chuckled slightly.

-Yeah... why though? – You asked.

-I don't know, I guess I wanted to flow with the situation, plus, I thought you were part of my imagination – Jinyoung disclosed.

-I'm glad that didn't last long – You smiled slightly.

You glanced at him before smiling, then you looked at the Northern Lights through the window since its colour started to light up the cabin smoothly. Then you searched for Jinyoung's eyes but he was looking at the fireplace.

-I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for coming before the day we agreed on; I got distressed because I couldn't help you with the nightmares you were having – You said sincerely.

-To be honest, I can't understand why you were so desperate to come – Jinyoung admitted. –But then I talked with Alia and BamBam, which made me realize that you were just concerned about me – He said.

-I was... I think I still am, but I know that you have more chances of coming out of this than me – You sighed.

-How can you say that? – Jinyoung questioned upset, then he took your hand.

You looked at him as he started to caress your cheek.

-I am being honest; I already had like five daydreams, and almost fell twice for my odd fantasies – You disclosed. –Now, you are staying strong and getting out of them without struggles – You added.

-Sun, you have to believe in yourself just like I do – Jinyoung said. –If I'm able to get out of them is because I think about you and the end of this odd dreams – He revealed.

You held his hand before placing your forehead against his. –I think about you too, but that makes me fall into the daydreams – You spoke. –And the problem comes when I can't get out of them because I can't say no to you – You admitted.

He chuckled slightly. –It doesn't matter if you push me away, because I'm not that Jinyoung you see in your daydreams unless you rather stay with him – Jinyoung teased.

-Don't say that – You snuggled against him. –I can get mad with you but I could never leave you for some fake fantasy – You assured.

-You better never leave me – Jinyoung chuckled.

He stared at you happily before kissing your lips gently, then you followed his movements while starting to surround his neck with your arms. Jinyoung was making the kiss deeper but as soon as you saw the Northern Lights change colours, both looked outside and noticed that a combination of purple with red started to light up the cabin.

Jinyoung started to hug you immediately as both cuddled up together while watching the fireplace.

-I want to go out; sometimes this place can be beautiful but I miss living a normal life, with normal things and friends – You admitted.

-I promise we'll get out, Sun – Jinyoung said before kissing your head.

-I also want to know the meaning behind these dreams and your nightmares, but I don't want to be here forever while knowing that I can die and never return – You sighed.

-Don't pressure yourself too much; it's been a week since you were gone, and I'm close to that amount of days too but I'm sure that we'll figure everything out in no time – Jinyoung encouraged you.

-You are so damn optimist – You chuckled slightly while getting comfy against him.

-I need you to stay positive, and to know that even though I hated your idea of coming back, I will always stay by your side – Jinyoung said while caressing your hair.

-Yeah, and now you sound like I almost did something that made you feel bad – You chuckled slightly.

-You did. In the forest you gave me such a bad scare – Jinyoung admitted. –I thought I lost you for one second – He said.

-No, you could never – You smiled before pecking his lips.

You held his hand tightly before you felt something on your finger, making you look down at your hand. Surprisingly, you have a ring on; a gold ring with a white diamond on it, then you glanced at Jinyoung's hand and saw a gold ring that matches yours.

-Jinyoung – You held his other hand while looking at his ring.

He stared at his ring confused and then you placed yours next to his, making him realize that they were matching rings.