~21 || Brand-new reality

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Changwon, South Korea]

*Hours later*

-Heesun's POV-

The last couple of hours were one the hardest you had ever experienced; it isn't the fact that you were unconscious for about six months, and it doesn't have to do with the things you missed. The only thing that truly hurts the most is that you lost your job, the one you were so thankful for, and it was your reason for moving on from the things you lived in the past. You also lost some friends; Alia isn't there anymore since she was offered a new job as a choreographer in California, and some of your partners went away too because of other opportunities. It was hard to know that they moved on to something better when you were gone; however, you can't deny the emptiness you feel as you realize that you didn't succeed as they did, and instead, you took more than a few steps back.

You fought so much to be where you used to in this industry. You are an entertainer, and even though you aren't in front of an audience most of the time, you are responsible for making significant artists have a solid choreography for each performance they give. You were able to do so much with the job you had, and there were a lot of projects coming your way, but it seems everything got crushed by your idea of going back to the Linking Dreams. And thinking about that makes you believe that what Victoria told you before going out of the daydream was true; perhaps the reason you returned to them was that you rather be in the dreams than living in reality.

Jinyoung tried to make you feel better by telling you the things he did with the group, the success they are experiencing, and the support their fans have been giving you since the Daydreams ended. Also, he talked to you about the place you are at, and the relevance that it should mean to both of you. This house was bought by Jinyoung some months ago; he made this decision during the vacation season GOT7 had while you were unconscious. He brought you here since he thought that this was the perfect place for your recovery.

After Jinyoung clarified to you many of the things you weren't sure of, it was time to let it all out; after all, it is hard for you to realize that everything you worked so hard for is now gone. It isn't the end, but you have to admit that you feel out of the zone, and you don't see the good thing about this situation. Either way, Jinyoung is trying to make you feel better by encouraging you to make your dreams come true once again, and that you shouldn't give up on what you truly desire.

Hearing him say those things, and noticing how well he knows you, makes the problems feel smaller than they are. It is somehow magical, but in the end, you know that your issues are still there waiting to be solved.

Right now, he's holding you tightly against him while both are sitting down on the step before entering the garden. You are trying to get used to this place and to enjoy it as much as you can.

-This place is beautiful, Jinyoung. I'm surprised you chose a house over an apartment. – You admitted.

-I got this taste from you. – He said while back hugging you. -And I wanted a place that reminded me of some things I did like about the Linking Dreams; remember the amazing sceneries we could see in there? I needed to capture that beauty somehow. – Jinyoung admitted.

-How could I forget? Those places were the best part of our dreams. – You said. -And I'm happy you chose to buy it in your hometown; you can visit your parents more often. – You pointed out.

-I had visited them lately, and I'm glad to be close to them in this vacation season. – Jinyoung said before placing his chin on your shoulder.

You caressed his hair while looking at the sky, then you sighed and thought about the Linking Dreams again; Victoria's words won't go away, and you are starting to believe that maybe you are attached to it.

-You are alive, we are here together, and you don't need anything else. – Jinyoung whispered near your ear, and then he kissed your cheek.

-But once again, I feel alone and confused; I don't know where to go or what I should do next. I'm not ready for this. – You said, frustrated.

-You barely woke up, Sun. It's okay that you feel this way. – Jinyoung assured.

You turned around to face him, and then you looked at him concerned.

-What happened with Victoria? – You suddenly asked.

-I don't know, and I think you should forget about her. – Jinyoung said seriously.

You nodded before looking away from him.

I'm tired of this, and I barely woke up.

Briefly, you let your body fall against Jinyoung. You took deep breaths while hiding your face with your hands.

-I'm sorry, I should be grateful for everything you've done for me, and I'm just complaining about every single detail you tell me. – You said, upset.

-What I did for you wasn't any struggle, and I should be the one apologizing since you saved me again, and I couldn't do anything else but what I have to offer. – Jinyoung smiled mournfully.

-Are you kidding me? – You asked while glancing at him, surprised. -I wouldn't have anywhere else to go if you didn't wait for me, and if you weren't there when I found Victoria at the beach, I would be dead by now. – You told sternly.

-I-I mean, BamBam wanted to take you too, and I needed to do something about it. – Jinyoung said nervously. -Geez! You still get angry very quickly; I guess some things don't change. – He pointed out.

-Yah! I'm not angry. – You said.

He looked at you skeptically before you made up your mind.

-Well, yes, I am angry, but it's your fault. – You said before holding his hands together. -You did a lot for me, and I should appreciate that more. – You smiled.

He grinned back at you before kissing your lips gently; the sensation felt brand-new, and you couldn't help but smile and enjoy having him this way again.

-I missed this. – Jinyoung said in between kisses.

You chuckled slightly. -I missed it too. – You said before stroking his hair, but briefly, both got apart from one another.

You took a few seconds to admire the person you have in front of you, and just by doing that, it made everything feel calmer inside your head.

-What are you thinking? Huh? – Jinyoung questioned curiously.

-I'm thinking about many things. – You chuckled slightly before looking away from him.

He held your chin and made you look at him again, then he removed the hair from your face, and gradually pulled you into a warm hug.

-I'm fine. I have to. – You said while holding onto him.

-You can be the strongest one among Mark or BamBam, but I know when you aren't ready to be fearless, and that's okay because I got you. – Jinyoung spoke sincerely.

You nodded and closed your eyes. It wasn't that hard to find comfort; however, you are trying to put your demons away to appreciate what you have now and might have later.