~10 || I believe in us

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Nighttime*

-Jinyoung's POV-

I'm still at the label's building, specifically inside an individual room where I am at when I want to write something or do new music. However, right now I'm using this space to talk through a video call with Heesun; I didn't want to go to her house just yet, after all, I'm mad about the things she's doing and how she believes she's alone in this situation.

We are shouting to one another and to be honest, it hurts me a lot that we came back to the same situation that happened a few days ago. Yet, we knew this could happen since the subject isn't the most pleasing one to talk about.

-Stop worrying. Just believe in me once – Heesun told.

-Once? Kan, I've always believed in you. What are you saying? – I stated before sighing frustratedly.

-If you believe in me as you claim, let me do this on my own – Heesun said upset.

-I just want to help you, I don't get why you are so mad about it – She said confused.

-You are risking yourself a lot, that's why – I told.

-And if you don't come back, I don't know what I'll do next. Don't you see that I have my whole life planned with you by my side?! – I shouted upset before looking away from her.

My tears were about to fall but I tried to stay strong.

The silence from both parts started to get heavy; the feeling of awkwardness was coming afloat so I just sighed and tried to settle things down.

-I try to understand your decisions. I truly do. But I can't seem to find an answer to my questions – I spoke concerned.

-Jinyoung, I don't want to hurt you with this situation – Heesun said.

I stood in silence before trying to understand her as much as I could. I took a deep breath before nodding.

-Alright. I won't stop you from going – I spoke calmly.

-Are you for real? – Heesun asked surprised.

I nodded. -If that's what makes you happy.

-Love, I'm doing this because I want you to be okay – She assured.

-I know, and I'm grateful for that – I said.

-Just tell me when you leave, alright? – I told.

-Yes, I will – Heesun agreed.

-Are you coming tonight? – She asked.

-I don't know... I'll have to see how I'm feeling – I stretched my arms.

-You are tired, why haven't you left to the dorms as everyone else? – She asked concerned.

-I wanted to talk with you and I didn't want them to worry – I said.

-We do yell a lot – She sighed.

-I'm sorry. I'm sorry for behaving this way – Heesun said sadly.

-I won't take it personally. I know you don't want this to happen either – I smiled slightly.

-I feel I already hurt you so much – Heesun stuttered.

-I'm okay. Sun, don't think that – I looked at her worriedly.

-I don't know, I don't want to hurt you more. If we give us a break, would you approve? – Heesun questioned.

My heart broke immediately and my fears of losing her were coming afloat again.

-A break? No, no I don't approve that. I will never – I stated.

Heesun started to tear up before looking away from me.

-Heesun – I called her name.

She didn't bother to look at me again, instead, she ended the video call. I let my tears out before shouting of frustration. I didn't hesitate to take my phone and get out of the room.

*Minutes later*

-Heesun! Open the door! – I shouted while knocking on the door desperately.

I want her to open the door, I don't want to open it myself since I want her to let me in. I want to know that she wants me there with her. However, my patience was running low, so, I just took the key out and opened it myself.

I stood inside and looked around the apartment. She wasn't around, so, I got towards the bedroom and there's where I saw her in a corner while crying. Immediately, I got towards her and started to embrace her.

-No breaks, never say that – I said concerned while caressing her head.

-I'm sorry – She sobbed while hiding her face against my chest.

-Sun, I'm fine – I murmured while holding her chin, making her look at me. -See? I'm happy when I'm with you and even though we fight, I know you want the best for both – I said on the border of my tears.

Heesun caressed my cheek before kissing my forehead. – I love you – She whispered before hugging me again.

I let out a sigh before holding her tightly. -I love you more – I said while closing my eyes. -Just take care, okay? I don't want to lose you – I stuttered.

She nodded. -I will. I promise I'll come back – Heesun assured while holding onto me.

I kissed her head before letting my tears drop; without hesitation, I started to sob and hold onto her for comfort.

-I got you; I always will – Heesun whispered while rubbing my back.

-Don't leave me, please – I murmured.

-I won't. I won't – She repeated. -I'm sorry, baby.

-I'm sorry too – I sighed while hiding my face against her neck.

*???*

-Heesun's POV-

You found what you desired the most. That special someone I talked to you about. Yes, I'm an "I". I can see you even though you don't see it. I can feel you even though you can't tell. I'm named a Linking Dream, a phenomenon many can't have. It's odd how I have the power to get into your mind, after all, magic doesn't exist, right? So, it can't be magic, right? You are about to meet me soon; you are about to discover who I am and I can't wait for that moment to come.

You had protected your loved one so well. Tears and pain are what the biggest nightmare planned for both. The black dreams weren't the phases you needed to get through, now, the real consequences will arrive. I wish you a good trip; I'll be waiting for your come back.