~25 || Not over yet

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Another day*

-Heesun's POV-

It doesn't seem that you'll forget about the Linking Dreams any time soon. Luckily, it isn't something you need to hide from Yoomin and BamBam; however, you aren't sure if the rest of your friends would be happy about that. It might be right; perhaps they can't understand what you feel since they haven't lived in them like you. Yet, Jinyoung experienced the same things that you did back in there and still refuses to talk about what happened at the end of the Daydream.

From time to time, you believed this is some sort of riddle you have to solve out; however, you don't know what's needed to leave everything behind. Though you would prefer to keep remembering those painful yet magical moments, you know that it's going to be healthier to leave everything in the past.

Yoomin and you; did some research about the last pieces of evidence about the Linking Dreams. It seems that the world knows about them when a few moments ago, nobody could name them. It is odd how everything evolved, yet the things you are discovering now had been in this current world for some months now. They are new for you, since a couple of weeks ago, you woke up from a deep sleep.

*Current time – Nighttime*

Right now, you are resting down on the couch while Jinyoung is embracing you next to him. Both of you are chilling out before going to sleep, yet you were restless and couldn't thinking about sleeping in moments like this.

I need to ask him. I have to try, at least one more time.

You sighed, immediately capturing Jinyoung's attention.

-Are you okay? – He asked.

You shook your head before sitting down correctly.

-I have to ask you about that day. I'm sorry. – You said.

He took your hand and smiled. -Why can't you forget about them? – He asked. -Is it because you miss being there? Or perhaps you want to go back because of the things you don't have. – Jinyoung bluntly questioned.

-Would you feel irritated if I told you that I don't have a clue? – You asked.

He nodded while closing his eyes. -I want you to forget not to keep asking me every day about the same thing. – He admitted. -But if I reveal what you want to hear, would you please leave everything behind us? – Jinyoung questioned.

You nodded hastily.

-So, tell me what you want me to say. – Jinyoung said while looking at you, disturbed.

-After I passed out, what happened with Victoria? – You asked.

-She said her last farewell before her body disappeared. – Jinyoung spoke. -And later, the Daydream gave its last wishes before letting us out. – He disclosed.