~11 || Return to the dreams

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*One day away for the return*

-Heesun's POV-

It's getting harder and harder to keep your feelings together. The day is coming soon and you are afraid of not coming back and failing Jinyoung; nobody wants you to go because of that matter, yet, it isn't enough to convince you for not to go. As now, work isn't giving you a hard time, your boss doesn't know about this and Alia is supporting you as much as she's capable of.

What makes you keep ongoing is the fact that Jinyoung has bad nights when he sleeps close to you; it's annoying since both want to be together and just have one another when the dawn is gone. It is difficult for you to keep on seeing him struggling because of that, and also, you want to help yourself too. Yesterday, you had that same voice talking to you in your sleep; saying that the Linking Dreams isn't a thing but a person.

It's creepy to think about it that way since, why would someone create dreams that can make people suffer and die?

Right now, you are with Alia at her apartment. Both are having a pleasing time with BamBam since he's the only one that isn't mad at you; Jinyoung and the rest of the members were upset a while ago but you acted as if nothing was happening. They won't change your decision, even though they turn on you.

-Cinnamon Rolls or cupcakes? – Alia asked.

-Cinnamon Rolls – You answered.

-Oh~ I have a harder one – BamBam spoke while looking at his phone. -Saving a puppy or a cat? – He asked.

-Puppy because cats have seven lives – You joked.

-You are ready – Alia laughed along BamBam.

-Do you think the rest will get madder because we are taking this as a joke? – You questioned.

-They can't get madder; they are already at their limits – BamBam scoffed.

-Whoa~ how much do they trust you? – Alia teased.

You threw her a pillow from the bed which hit her face, BamBam just laughed and sighed.

-I trust her; the decisions she took right now are most likely to her – BamBam spoke. -And I think you should play by those rules – He added.

-Yeah, agree – You smiled.

-Then, you aren't upset because they don't trust you? – Alia asked while looking at you.

-Well, I understand where they come from, so, I'm not upset – You admitted.

-That would make things worse with Jinyoung – BamBam chuckled. -And nobody wants that – He said.