~23 || Looking to begin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Seoul, South Korea]

*Noon*

-Heesun's POV-

One day after discussing what you wanted to do with Jinyoung, you let him know that you wanted to come back to Seoul as soon as possible since you needed to get started with the new life you wanted to make. He didn't oppose to what you wanted, so he immediately began to pack up his belongings, and that same day, you met his parents.

It was the best way to say goodbye to Changwon. Meeting his parents was sudden, but you were grateful to meet them finally. Also, they got excited after Jinyoung told them about the house, and that it was a gift for them. It was one unique moment, and you were grateful to be part of it. Yet, after that day, you said goodbye to them and took the road back to Seoul.

Today, you arrived in the morning. Jinyoung wanted to see the members, so you told him that you would take care of the apartment as he's off; after all, you didn't feel like going out today. Yet, you decided to call Yoomin. You wanted her to know that everything was alright, and also that you were alive. When she heard your voice, she couldn't stop crying; however, that emotion didn't last long since the excitement of seeing you again made her go to Jinyoung's apartment in a couple of minutes.

Currently, both of you are sitting down on the bar stools while drinking some coffee. She has been asking you about the "Daydream," and how you are feeling after coming back. So far, Yoomin was glad to hear everything you needed to get out of your chest; she was sincerely proud of the progress you made after the last time you were inside the Linking Dreams, and also, she's happy that you overcame everything sent your way.

As for now, you are telling her what happened with Victoria; everything she said to you before Jinyoung saved you, and all the details you could remember.

-I feel that she wasn't wrong, though. – You spoke. –For as long as I can remember, I always wished to stop living in this world. And even though I wanted that because of the agony, I was put in. I believe that Victoria had some sort of truth between her words. – You stated.

-Would you ever go back? – Yoomin asked.

You unsurely shrugged your shoulders. –To be honest, I wouldn't go back because of Jinyoung. I know he would kill me if I do something like that again. – You told her.

-But what if Jinyoung wasn't there? – She questioned.

-Then, I would probably go back. – You admitted. –I don't know why, but I like the fictional feeling it gives me. It makes me believe that I have some control over it. – You explained.