~7 || Let's call it "love"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*D-13: before the return*

-Heesun's POV-

The discussion about returning to the Linking Dreams is left behind for now. Jinyoung is right when he told you that maybe you'll have more problems in between both because of this matter, still, you won't change your mind about going back. You don't want to but if it's for Jinyoung's sake, you'll do everything it needs to be done. For now, Alia and Yoomin talked to each other and started to see how everything is going to be planned when you return to the Linking Dreams. Alia began to help you the second Mark told her the situation you were put in by this odd phenomenon; she was very supportive and assured to do her best to help you with everything she can.

As for now, you are getting ready to continue with the projects you left aside. The CEO started to do some duets and groups for the dancing crew and other artists under JYP. It was nice to see how they wanted to expand the opportunities for the back-up dancers, also, that it's going to be a great experience to meet more artists. For your good luck, you had the pleasure to work with Younghyun, or best known as Young K from Day6. His group has a project to show off some hidden talents they have and used to do, so, they paired you up with him and both will be doing a choreography together.

It was exciting news, after all, you are a true "My Day"; you listen constantly to their songs, you never miss a performance in any music show and you even buy their merch. You went to one of their concerts and purchased the official light stick. Let's say that you have a small crush on the members. Because of this matter, you are wondering how Jinyoung will take the news.

Currently, you are with Mark and BamBam, both are sitting down on the floor along with you. The three of you were discussing the next plans for this weekend, everyone wants to go out and spend the day outside.

-We have to go downtown; I need to show the members a new restaurant I discovered – BamBam told.

-Sounds nice for noon but, what about the morning? – Mark questioned.

-Make breakfast altogether, don't you think? – BamBam suggested.

-Awesome – Mark high fived BamBam.

-What do you think about it, Heesun? – BamBam asked.

-Well, I'll have to see my schedule; Young K and I are planning to work on the choreography this weekend – You disclosed.

-Oh! Sounds promising – Marked winked.

-It is nothing like that – You smiled shyly.

-Jinyoung won't like this – BamBam shook his head.

-I know – You sighed happily. -But is freaking Day6! And Young K is amazingly talented at dancing; I never thought I could share something like this with him – You said excitedly.