~14 || I know my place

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Nighttime*

-Jinyoung's POV-

I'm right beside her, looking at how she sleeps. I could tell that she's going through a lot even though she looks calm and on peace. Nobody knows that I'm here, therefore, no one knows what I'm about to do.

Knowing that she's trapped there, without anything nor anyone and just fighting against all odds by her own, makes me want to go there and rescue her from her mind that it might be manipulated by someone else.

I'm caressing her delicate skin before kissing her head gently. I sighed concerned before holding her hand.

-I'll see you very soon. We'll get out of there together just like before, but this time promise me that if we get out alive, you're never going to leave me again – I stuttered before kissing her hand.

I tried to keep calm while closing my eyes slowly. Before fully closing them, I looked at Heesun once again, then I took a deep breath and closed my eyes entirely.

*DAYDREAM*

Welcome back to your Linking Dreams. Last time you were successful to get out of them but now, another path is going to be written for you; our team congratulates you for the effort you did the last time you were here, now, enjoy this last phase before meeting the real world again. Hoping you can get out alive from this, your daydream.

I'm slowly opening my eyes realizing where I'm standing at. The city I saw the first day I had the Linking Dreams and where I shared a Black Dream with Heesun.

I stood up from the floor and began to jog while looking around me; everything looking dirty and old, and for now, I don't see anything out of the ordinary. Briefly, I glanced west and saw the light going all the way to the sky. Without hesitation, I started to run towards it just hoping to see Heesun any time soon.

-Heesun's POV-

Some moments ago, you felt a cold breeze around the area you were at but as soon as you ran away from there, you noticed it disappear. Right now, you are walking towards the new point of the light, for some reason, it moved position and now you have to see what will happen next.

But when you thought everything was going well, you blinked twice and saw everything change once again.

Snow?

You looked up at the sky and noticed that it was snowing. And while looking around you could see everything decorated for Christmas time, yet, the light from the lighthouse can still be seen. So, without caring about the sudden change of environment, you kept on moving forward.