~4 || Give or lose

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*7:20 a.m.*

-Heesun's POV-

After staying up all night, you finally found something that isn't written down anywhere. Assumptions and pure connections in between the things you read, still, important information that can be proven as true if you try to go deeper into the supposed new information. As soon as you got the things, you wanted to contact Yoomin, however, when you wanted to do it was way too early. Luckily, she was awake and both of you could meet at her house.

Right now, you are inside her house. You already told her about the things you read in detail, the facts and odd assumptions represented in the articles. Now that both of you are sitting down, you want to finally tell her what you believe can be new information.

-Everything that was written, is information we know nowadays, however, some things aren't confirmed – You told.

- "Linking Dreams" is more complicated than they seem to be – Yoomin spoke.

-They are – You agreed. -However, I discovered something that can be linked with Jinyoung and the phases – You disclosed.

-I'm listening – Yoomin said.

-Well, there are three phases inside the "Linking Dreams" but nobody knows if it ends in a single nightmare. I remember that in the last phase, Jinyoung and I received a note saying that the worst nightmare wasn't inside "Linking Dreams" and everything that we lived was just to make our bond stronger – You revealed. -In the beginning, we thought that maybe the biggest nightmare was to say goodbye to each other, but it wasn't since we remembered each other even though no one else did. The people that are chosen to be together, can't forget about the dreams... so, what if the real nightmare is to keep on remembering the times we could've died inside the dreams? What if Jinyoung is having all these nightmares because there's something else in the real world? – You explained.

-Maybe at the end... no one has discovered the true meaning of the "Linking Dreams" and that's why they keep on happening – Yoomin said thoughtfully.

-It might be! "Linking Dreams" was all about ending cycles and creating new ones. Maybe someone needs to discover that meaning for it to finally be over – You suggested.

-I'll do more investigation; good job, Heesun! – Yoomin smiled before hugging you. -I promise I'll do my best to find how to end this – She told.

-We'll do it, together – You grinned while looking at her happily.

*Moments later*

When you were at Yoomin's house, you received a call from BamBam; you were running late to their practice. So, you hurried up and arrived in a blast. You apologized to them and immediately, started with the session for their special stage.