~16 || Unsure phases

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daydream – Day 5

*Minutes later*

-Jinyoung's POV-

We discussed it already and we were ready to start moving again. Both agreed that we wanted to discover more about the Linking Dreams and what it all means, yet we are aware that our lives are in danger and it will be better to get out of here as soon as possible. And I have to admit that we are concerned about what will happen next, or the last challenges will need to face at the end of this odd dream. I stopped holding Heesun's hand while opening the door that leads to the stairs, suddenly a letter appeared in front of her.

Heesun picked it up, she read it out loud before I could make my way down.

"Dream within a dream but the reality is still waiting here. Do you see it, or do you not? In this waiting game there's only one choice, so take it easy to make your way out, without feeling dizzy and while being able to breathe easily".

-It changed from the other times I read this – Heesun told.

-It's my first time reading one letter; I didn't encounter any yet – I assured.

-Oh, that's odd – Heesun spoke.

I nodded before going inside the tower again, then we started to walk towards the stairs, but before I could start going down, Heesun stopped my way.

-Are you sure we don't have to hold hands? – Heesun asked.

-I don't know... let's try – I said.

I took her hand as both started to go down the stairs, suddenly the stairs started to fall which made us hurry up, and there's where I started to see grey around me and my vision got immediately fogged up.

I blinked my eyes a couple of times before I could see my surroundings once again. I noticed that I was alone and that the stairs kept on falling to the ground.

-Heesun? – I called out her name, making the stairs crumble faster than before.

Briefly, I saw her already down and running away from there. I couldn't believe my eyes which made me call her name overly.

I looked around me and the stairs were about to get where I am standing, but then my head started to get dizzy and my vision started to blur out again. Someone is shaking me from side to side but I'm not able to see who is there, and there's where everything went grey just like some moments ago.

-Jinyoung! – Heesun shouted my name but I couldn't see her.

With my thoughts on regret and while shaking my head, I saw again and realized that Heesun was there; she's holding my hand tightly while looking at me concerned.

-I hate this phase – I murmured.

-Yes, yes, me too – Heesun spoke before hugging mine tightly. -Are you okay? What happened? – She asked.

-Just another odd event that happens in the daydreams, nothing to worry about – I assured. -Let's get out of here – I held her hand after getting away from her, then we went downstairs as the stairs stopped breaking down.

As soon as we were on the ground, we took a deep breath before looking at the sky; another light has been revealed.

-Is the exit over there? – Heesun questioned.

-I don't know – I said. -Sun, if that is the end of the daydream, we should stay longer – I said thoughtfully.

-What? – She looked at me confused.

-Just think about it, you came here wanting to find the reason why I had nightmares once we were out of the Linking Dreams; you wanted to know its meaning, so you should take advantage now that we are here – I told.

-But the letter —

I interrupted her. -These Linking Dreams can be manipulated, everything that is happening doesn't involve our thoughts; someone else is controlling these dreams and we have to figure out who is behind this – I spoke.

-How do you know all of that? – Heesun asked. -Wait just one second, did you talk with Yoomin? – She asked astonished.

-I needed to know what type of danger you were exposed to, and I didn't know any other alternative to know more about this – I admitted.

She sighed before looking up to the sky. -So, what's next? If we are going to find who's behind this we need a place where to begin – Heesun told.

-Maybe in the forest, that's where we were right after finding the tower – I remembered.

-Do you think that whoever is behind this wants us to remake our path at the Linking Dreams? – She questioned.

-It could be, and our way back home might be the moment where we find out who is behind all of this – I suggested.

-Right – She nodded. -One more thing before we move on – Heesun said.

-What is it? – I asked.

-Does anyone know you are here? Did you tell any of our friends? – She questioned.

-Jackson is the only one who knows, I couldn't tell the rest because I know they would be against it... just like I was when you decided to come back – I disclosed.

-And what made you change your opinion about this crazy idea? – Heesun asked curiously.

I smiled slightly. -I was scared that you would do something crazy – I admitted.

She chuckled softly. -Me? How could I? Don't you remember when you found me? I was so scared and I could barely do something – Heesun reminded me.

-Yes, I sure do, but things are different now, don't you think? – I said while looking around.

-Aha – She nodded.

We stared at our surroundings before a note fell down the sky, I picked it up and read it.

-"Your decision was taken as a pair that was put together by destiny but, can you be more than two people working together to get out of here? The Linking Dreams were supposed to put two lost souls with one another, they should be able to join forces and be there for each other, and both seem to be separate. Find your way home and to the truth but don't forget that now the density depends on you two" – I read before looking at Heesun.

Suddenly, the light's location changed and now it's guiding us to where the forest is at. The light is now a glowing green colour, and with nothing else to say, both of us started to follow it.

I placed the note on my pants' pocket while looking away from Heesun; at this point, I just want to know the truth and get out here.

-Now, do you regret coming? – Heesun questioned.

I shook my head. -We are mad at each other but that doesn't mean that I hate you; we still together and that won't change, Sun – I stated.

-Mad? I am furious that you didn't listen to me; you weren't supposed to be here, and now both of us are in danger – Heesun said upset.

-I rather save you than leaving you here all on your own – I admitted. -This place has changed, and it isn't the same – I told.

-I noticed that already – Heesun said. -So do you – She added.

-And you did too – I glanced at her before both looked away from each other.

She is annoying when the stubbornness starts to pour out her veins; I don't understand why she can't be thankful that I'm here, I don't know why she can't keep her emotions controlled and act just like before, or am I asking for much?