~26 || For better dreams

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Later that day*

-Heesun's POV-

After visiting Victoria, you couldn't see everything the same way. The Daydream messed up with her head, making all her memories vanish away. It was hard to witness that she couldn't understand most of the things around her; however, seeing how happy she was after seeing you made everything better. You feel that Victoria is a little kid once again; after all, she behaves like one and has her innocence intact once again.

Yoomin told you that Junho wanted to take care of her since they became close after the Linking Dreams ended. You were glad to hear that; after all, Victoria doesn't have anyone else to rely on after losing her memories.

Once the visit to the hospital ended, Yoomin drove towards the place Victoria remembered. It is quite odd that she could give such a specific location with her condition, yet Yoomin told you that maybe it was something meaningful to her, and that's why she could only remember this zone.

*Current time – 12:30 p.m.*

You are arriving at the location. It was far from the principal city, but you found it after searching for some time.

-It looks we are here. – Yoomin said while getting out of the car.

-What is this place? – You asked while looking at the oddly shaped cube.

-A bunker! – Yoomin joked before going towards the structure.

-It does have access. – You said while looking at the steel doors.

-It reminds me of a bunker. – Yoomin insisted.

You chuckled while rolling your eyes. -Come on. – You said before opening the doors.

They were dusty and heavy, but you managed to open them without a problem. Suddenly, Yoomin took out her phone and put the flashlight on. Carefully, both of you started to go down the stairs that were immediately at the entrance. Yoomin closed the doors from behind before following you.

Briefly, you found the light switch. You turned it on, which revealed the looks of the whole place.

-Yoomin, this doesn't look like a bunker at all. – You spoke.

-No. – She shook her head. -It looks like a laboratory. – Yoomin said, amazed.

-Do you think this is the place where the Linking Dreams started? – You asked.

-It's definitely the place. – Yoomin said while pointing at the whiteboard with things written on it.

You got closer and noticed that they were all sorts of formulas and molecules.