Part 45 - His Assistant

Start from the beginning

"Just wait at the elevator and I will fetch you", he spoke and I nodded. He drove his car and must have probably gone for parking the car.

"Who is she?", one of the employees mumbled loud enough for me to hear.

"Even I don't know that. But she got out from boss car. That means she is really special", the other one tattled and I just sighed. So, I am going to be talk of the town I guess.

"I don't think she is his girlfriend. He doesn't usually talk to girls and looking at her, she could never match him", the other one gossiped and I clenched my fists. How dare they talk about a person they don't even know? And talking about matching him, they need to know I was pretty much his girlfriend. Though it was once upon a time.

"Why are you still standing here?", his voice made everyone alerted and they stopped their stupid loud gossips. Everyone greeted him and he greeted them back with a small smile. He walked to me and held my hand.

"Are you deaf or what? I asked you to wait at the elevator, not at the center of the ground floor. Just come now", he dragged me holding my hand and I could see people looking at us , some in confusion, some in shock, and some in jealousy. Girls, why are you even jealous? He is not even your man.

He pressed the elevator button and the doors got closed. It was complete silence in the elevator and just two of us.

"Use only this one to come to my office", he mouthed and I looked at him in confusion.

"Because no one else has the access to this lift except me and now you", he completed and we reached the 11th floor. Why is he giving me the access which he gives to no one? Why is he doing this? What would people in his office think?

"Jin hyung and Ara noona also have the access but I don't think they will be visiting the office now", he stated and I nodded. We were walking to his cabin. All the employees in this floor were quite silent and are more concentrated on their desktop screens rather than their boss who quietly walked into his room. Some looked up but nevertheless continued with their work.

"Why are you doing this?", I snapped at him as he sat on his chair. His office was exquisitely designed perfectly matching to the classy look of Jungkook. Walls were in the hues of blue and white matching the taste of Jungkook. It is really big for a single person but thinking about the status of his company, I don't think this is surprising.

"I know you will like it. Out tastes are same when it comes to design", he spoke and I averted my gaze from the walls though I still want to adore the beauty of his office.

"It wasn't the question I asked you Mr Jeon", I mouthed and he let out a chuckle.

"You have a good memory darling and I appreciate that", he stated.

"I don't think it is professional to call your employee darling Mr Jeon", I stated and he let out a smirk, a devilish one. How I wish to slap that smirk off his face.

"Well then, it doesn't matter. Since you are my personal assistant, I could call you whatever I wish to.", he stated and even bore I speak, he interrupted.

"Don't worry, I will not call you that in front of everyone. It will be just between you and me. And moreover, I don't like you addressing me Mr Jeon. It makes me feel really old", he spoke with a frown and I rolled my eyes. Should I get him a new name now?

"Then what should I call you?", I asked him and he raised his brows with a playful smile.

"Call me Jungkook", he spoke and I immediately shook my head in negation. I am already spot holding hands with him in the ground floor and also using his personal elevator.