Chapter Twenty-three

-

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.

Although, however much Luke wanted freedom he wasn't ready for it. He certainly wasn't anywhere near the stage where he could leave; likewise to have his own choices on the instructions he has been told to follow.

He'd begun to understand that when he is told to do something here, he should just shut up and get on with it. Because there was usually a positive outcome.

It just scared the blonde that he didn't know what was happening. Why he was part of the psychiatric ward he'd never set foot in before. And why it took three therapists to escort him there.

Luke felt like a criminal going to jail.

He followed behind Sid silently, Victoria following behind and Alex by his side.

Whatever this was, Luke could tell it was not going to be good. There was a tension in the air and nobody seemed to want to be going to wherever they were going.

The blonde was naturally an extremely curious boy, therefore, to not know where he was going or why he had to follow these strange instructions. He had to resist all urge to ask a question.

Although, his mind was full of self-hatred currently. He couldn't get over his new weight. One hundred and sixteen. It was not even one hundred pounds below his biggest but Luke felt the biggest he had ever been and he did not like it.

Because he was so lost in self-hatred he did not see Sid stop in front of him, therefore, the blonde walked straight into the back of him.

"Lost in thought were we?" Sid asks not seeming the slightest bit annoyed that the blonde had walked straight into him.

"Always is," Alex answered for him; a sad expression written upon his face.

Smiling sympathetically Sid said. "Luke, I know you are probably curious as to what is happening right now but we will explain shortly-"

The anorexic cut him off. "Why can't you explain now?" he asked annoyed.

"Luke," the grey haired man muttered. Luke looked over to his therapist to see he was shaking his head to say that Luke should not continue to ask questions.

Spinning round the blonde turned to see Victoria her stood behind them with her hands on her hips. The position which intimidated a lot of males. It confused Luke. Why were Sid and Victoria relaxed, unlike Alex?

"Luke will you please follow me," Sid said. It was not a question, it was a command.

Luke had a million comebacks to respond with; what if I don't? Why? The list was endless.

But his lips did not twitch and his feet followed reluctantly.

"Take your shoes off."

The man stopped by a door, gesturing an arm for Luke to enter the room.

Doing so the blonde removed his black footwear and then proceeded to enter the room as told.